A father's reply to his daughter's letter on facebook

Really felt pity for her dad, can feel the pain in his heart
<

Facebooking everything !!!
<
.. This is ridiculous on the part of girl ! Obviously, right on the father's part and he replied well by posting a video publicly.

This might come in news tomorrow:

I live in Kota Rajasthan in a hostel, and I heard this evening that a girl in some other hostel got scolded by the warden for making too much noise while celebrating her birthday, SO to get even the girl added something to the milk at hostel and warden and 4 other girls were admitted to hospital due to vomiting yesterday, THEY all died today evening. How stupid can you get then THIS. Usually It don't get to me much( death murder etc) but this is disturbing.

This might come in news tomorrow:

I live in Kota Rajasthan in a hostel, and I heard this evening that a girl in some other hostel got scolded by the warden for making too much noise while celebrating her birthday, SO to get even the girl added something to the milk at hostel and warden and 4 other girls were admitted to hospital due to vomiting yesterday, THEY all died today evening. How stupid can you get then THIS. Usually It don't get to me much( death murder etc) but this is disturbing.

Some wardens do go on massive power abuse rampages and do deserve to be hospitalised. Collateral damage is not acceptable though, and we dont know if this warden was one of the bad ones

News came in the Hindi newspaper: correction: they are not dead and there were three girls hospitalized. Yesterday source were our hostel guard, sorry about that. Still I believe it was not right to add something to milk, there are better ways to get even with wardons.

Back