A few phones, a tablet and a pair of headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdst_1

Skilled
Selling a few of my and my friend's toys.
  • Product Name: HP Pre 3 Black 16GB + Touchstone charger
  • Expected Price: Rs 14000 shipped
  • Description if any: Product is in great condition. 9/10. Comes with original box, charger, USB cable and Touchstone charger.
  • Reason for Sale: Want to try something new
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2 months ago
  • Remaining Warranty period:NA
  • Warranty available in:NA
  • Invoice Available: No

For Sale
  • Product Name: HTC Rezound
  • Expected Price: Rs 22000 shipped
  • Description if any: Comes with box and charger only. No iBeats. MEID has been registered on the Reliance database. Also works on GSM networks, but you can't send SMS and data works only on 2100UMTS.
  • Reason for Sale: Want to try something new
  • Purchase Date: 3 weeks ago
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available:NA

For Sale
  • Product Name: Dell Venue Pro 32GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 11500 shipped
  • Description if any: Phone is in flawless condition. Not a single mark on the phone except for the E in the DELL logo on the back. Comes with box, charger, cable and Otterbox case.
  • Reason for Sale: Wanna try something new
  • Purchase Date: 1 month ago
  • Invoice Available: NA

For Sale
  • Product Name: HP Touchpad 32GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 13000 shipped
  • Description if any: Scratchguard on the front since minute 1.Back has a couple of scratches because of daily use, but only visible when looked at from the eye-level.One scratch visible at all times.Comes with box, charger and USB cable.
  • Reason for Sale: Wanna try something new.
  • Purchase Date: 2 months ago. Used rarely.

For Sale
  • Product Name: Senheisser HD 419
  • Expected Price: Rs 2500 shipped
  • Description if any: Received 3 days ago as gift. Used only a couple of times.
  • Reason for Sale: Didn't like the sound quality, since i use my RE-1.
  • Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Gift

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: All phones will be in Delhi except the Pre 3. Touchpad also in delhi and headphones in Chandigarh.
  • Shipping to: All over India.
  • Preferred courier: Trackon/Overnite
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer. Cash deposit in account will incur extra charges so will prefer NEFT

----

Buyers can follow these basic guidelines to be safe when buying goods online

how many phones do u own? All almost new. Great stuff

Not all are mine. Only the Venue Pro, Pre 3 and Touchpad are mine. I guess that is still a lot.Lol.

And yeah, i like to keep my gadgets and my bike in pristine condition.

For Sale
  • Product Name: HP Touchpad 32GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 16000 shipped
  • Description if any: Scratchguard on the front since minute 1.Back has a couple of scratches because of daily use, but only visible when looked at from the eye-level.One scratch visible at all times.Comes with box, charger and USB cable.
  • Reason for Sale: Wanna try something new.
  • Purchase Date: 2 months ago. Used rarely.

Mate why you no love TE Memebers as much as [E]
tongu23e.gif

If IIRC you have the same thing for 13.5K listed there!

If you can see over there i listed it for 16.5k shipped at the start and i would still like to get somewhere close to that amount considering i spent nearly 18k on this and i barely used it. I had put the 13.5k shipped price because i needed some cash quickly, but not anymore.

The Pre 3 is from AT&T and is unlocked. I am guessing it was already unlocked when i got it because i didn't had to put in any unlock code. When i look for updates, the phone says that it is already updated. It is on Webos 2.2.3

No i am not a dealer. And yes i have used all of the above phones myself. Except for the rezound which i got for one of my friends after reading over here that it was working on GSM networks, which it wasn't so i got it registered on the Reliance database.

And i believe i also have so many posts over here other than the ones in the Market.

Just curious. Did you upgrade the memory in DVP to 32GB yourself? I could only find 8 and 16GB models on the internet.

The guy I bought it from worked at Dell himself and yes he had changed the card himself. It is an easy enough mod that anyone can do because Dell have used a normal 16GB SD card itself, so since the warranty is already not there no harm in using this mod and increasing your usable memory.

Bump for DVP. Also if anyone interested in a gevey unlocked black 32GB 4s with box and usb and charger, let me know. Got my one X and need to sell the 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back