Budget 51-70k A Gaming cum Rendering Pc - Suggestions Pls

mehtaarjun

Disciple
So now i need to travel a lot and i need almost a replacement for my desktop, The following are my basic requirements for the lappie,

1. Gaming and rendering has the priorities.
2. Budget ~60k~70k
3. Has good battery Backup
4. Is visually appealing ( :X )
5. Gloss or matte.
6. Any screen Size

I did some searching and hell lots of googling and found some, but as i hv no higher knowledge in stuff like prcessor (3rd gen 2nd gen and some fancy numbers)
i require your help.

Some lappies i saw, which looked good and under my Budget were,

1.Msi Gaming Series GT783 (GT783R) - 60k - 17.3inch-750GBSata-128GBSSD-2ndgen 2ghz i7-2630QM-GTX 580M 2GB DDR5-9cells battery-16GB DDR3 Ram-HD Audio

2.Msi Gaming Series GT783 (GT783R)-52k - 17.3inch-750GBSata-128GBSSD-2ndgen 2ghz i7-2630QM-GTX 580M 2GB DDR5-9cells battery-16GB DDR3 Ram

3.Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Laptop -

4. Dell New Inspiron 17R SE Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com

5. Any Others or any better options, Please Suggest :)

:nvidiarocks::nvidiarocks::scared14:

Can u give more info about the your choices 1 and 2. Where did u get that price quote from. If u can get either of then at that price or ever 10k higher its a blind buy.

You cant expect a good battery backup and performance at the same time ... when your lappie starts performing the first thing it would eat is the battery.... Also when you're okay with any screen size, look for something in full HD. The desktop replacement would also mean a very heavy baggage that you'd need to lug around. So decide if you're okay with lugging around a heavy load on your back. If you're okay with it... then go for the Dell and contact them either directly or through a reseller and ask for a full HD screen and 9 cell battery.

Back