A gift from the gods?!

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
Congrats! What speakers are those? (sorry if you mentioned it there somewhere) Only thing I can recognise is the MX5021 sub

And when are you getting a bigger tv ?

multi

Adept
Feb 11, 2007
so gift from more than one god = gods

means ................... more than 1 gfs :!
who knows 1 gifted PS 3 & another gifted 360 :rofl:
both fighting for gannu :ashamed:

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
bottle said:
Congrats! What speakers are those? (sorry if you mentioned it there somewhere) Only thing I can recognise is the MX5021 sub

And when are you getting a bigger tv ?
It's a Philips HTS 3571 5.1 system. One of the cheapest 5.1 systems that accepts 2 digital inputs (coaxial and optical) and processes Dolby D and DTS signals through them. This system was phased out last year and the replacements do not have the same set of inputs.

A bigger TV? Was that being sarcastic after Eddy was?

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
Gannu said:
A bigger TV? Was that being sarcastic after Eddy was?

No man , that wall looks a bit empty :lol: make use of the space. How many inches is it ? Looks like a 32 incher

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
^ Oh oops sorry here as well :lol: I find the 32incher at home a bit small especially when watching 4:3 sd content

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Aug 4, 2008
Ghaziabad, India
techshoot.in
Firstly, Great Setup. I myself am a Cable Management Lover and don't like the clutter at all.

Secondly, there are people who have all the consoles. I myself own all the consoles from the PS1 - PS3. XBOX Old, New and about to get Slim as well. DO have the PSP. To be honest, i am keeping all so that my kids can see how I usedd to be and play around breaking them at their own convenience.

Lastly, a good wife is a great girlfriend, however you'll need to understand her to make it happen.

Never the less, Great Stuff Brother. Keep It Coming.....

GODSPEED