A gift from the gods?!

congrats bro ....

cool stuff from u'r wifey

this shows that how much she loves u and knows u ;)

great couple, both 1} u and her, 2} that 40inch tv and the 360 setup :)

have happing playing time :)

Really nice gift. Last but not the least, a lady who understands gaming passion -- a rare and to be treasured trait.

Enjoy the games. Lovely setup. Clean and functional.

:)

@Jay: thanks a bunch bro! Appreciate your inputs. :)

@Anil: thanks. TBH I never knew she actually liked my passion and accepted it whole-heartedly! Turned out to be a shocker. :p

@compaddict: Not any soon fortunately!

@doc: haha yeah! Gujjuland is just too good. :D

@sg3707: I find plenty of time to game. Perhaps 4 hours on weekdays and almost 8-10 hours on weekends. Plentiful IMO.

What I do not find time is for the other activities - no physical exercise least of all. :ashamed:

dinjo said:
Damn , people are getting married so soon...
*facepalm*

I am not married! YET! :/

^Thanks guys. :)

Brendon, soundstage is as good as the AD700, excellent clarity and extended treble. And they are a notch better in the bass department as well - pretty warm if I may add. Recabled and terminated with a 3.5mm Neutrik plug. They are in good shape but the only worry is the fit - they don't have a snug fit since they are pretty old. Anyhow, for the occassional flacs, these are worth the investment paired with the Maverick D1 DAC IMO.

Great setup bro ...Congrats...:clap:

Hey I wanted to ask before also

Is it safe to use PS3 with the UPS because i have read somewhere that when the power goes and the PS3 switches to the Battery power in the UPS it is harmful for the PS3 ...:(

Correct me if I am wrong :ashamed:

^Haven't come across that anywhere. Besides, the UPS is primarily meant to negate all those power fluctuations and surges. Not to provide backup. I generally shut down the system, when the power goes. If a save point is not accessible quickly, I do the shutdown almost instantly. :)

Thanks a bunch Zoheb and Spectre. :D

Back