A Good Camera Phone...

stavan_d

Disciple
hey

I am looking for a good camera phone around 10-12k.

at the least 5 mp (cant afford any 8 mp cam phones).

Other requirements

OS is not of gr8 importance.

But should have a decent Music Player and Sound Quality.

it should also have a good keypad or good touch inputs (though wanna avoid touch phones) as i have to text a lot.

should support few apps like whats app messenger, Nimbuzz, and a few games.

thanks in advance for the inputs

sd

i cant make up my mind...even if i consider going over my budget... there's not a single gr8 phone which i'd really really wanna buy...

I would have recommended you Moto Defy if it were available that day itself. But it wasn't available anywhere then. But Flipkart has got a restock now and it might get over pretty soon because Right now it is available in only Flipkart. Check Here..

Dont think too much about it. Go and Buy Defy. It has ultimate build quality, Good Music, Average Camera (Better than chacha
<
but not great one), Good Internet connectivity.

If you want to be sure, Read The review here and check yourself.

One main thing I want to add is Moto Defy is supported By Cyanogen Mod. So this is one of the very few devices in this price range on which you will be able to enjoy Ice Cream Sandwitch (Others sure to get are Sony Xperia Mini and Mini Pro, Both will be upadated by Sony itself).

Have you considered getting a digital camera? You'll het a great POS for 6-7K.

Apple is coming up with an iPod nano and an ipod touch with cameras, if you are willing to wait. Archos and coby make mp3 players with very average cameras. If thats the way you want to go.

its not possible to carry digital camera all the time... whereas my phone is always with me(like most people)... i like taking random pictures... its now turned in to a habit/hobby... so a cam phone works best for me...

my old phone is nokia n78 which has a pertty decent (when i got it 3 years back) 3.2mp cam... and i m used to typing with the T9 on a normal keypad... and hence wanna avoid touch screen phones...

waiting is an option only for some time as my phone is about to die... and i really need a new phone... but cant make up my mind...

i found this link for a SE Xperia Mini Pro... its well below the retail price but there is no manufacturer's warranty only seller/dealer warranty...

it looks a bit fishy but the seller has 100% positive feedback... but how can the seller sell it for this price? is the phone refurbished or something? how do i know i'll get a genuine phone?

help me out please.

Back