Monitors a good monitor under 7k?

If u can extend ur budget just a little u can have the Samsung 2033 20" widescreen, sumwhere around 7.5k or get Dell E1909W 19" which is under 7k But no widescreen & not great looking

i don't need wide screen. Looking for normal resolution monitors.

or which is the best resolution?
I will be using photoshop, dreamweaver etc and a little gaming

I don't think 4:3 aspect ratio monitors are avialable anyware. You may need to filter shops in your locality to find some old square LCD or CRT monitors.

jahire2 said:
If u can extend ur budget just a little u can have the Samsung 2033 20" widescreen, sumwhere around 7.5k or get Dell E1909W 19" which is under 7k But no widescreen & not great looking

Dell E1909W is a widescreen (16:10) (1440x900) monitor and it costs upwards of 7k.

+Best image quality among TN panels

+No backlight bleeding

-not a great looker (if you pay too much attention to the base/border)

Samsung 2033SW 20" (16:9) (1600x900) costs less than 7k at Nehru place.

-backlight bleeding

+great looks

EDIT: For Photoshop and Dreamweaver, i would suggest you to stick to 16:10 aspect ratio. 16:9 for dreamweaver is a total pain! E1909W totally recommended because:

->Image quality is very important for photoshop (i wish you could afford a IPS panel but it will cost you 12k+)

->Costs around 7k-8k

->Comes bundled with a DVI cable which you will have to purchase otherwise for rs.500

->Dell A.S.S. (After Sales Service)

->Best of all the 19" TN panels currently available. Next stop is 22" at rs. 8.5k from benq, though Image Quality and A.S.S. is not as great.

Back