A new member in our family

Dude either you buy the most VFM cars or the best looking ones :p
i really like your list!!!
Congrats for the most b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Rangie!!

"plays raymond's music in the background"

Sometimes in life you are content.When you look around yourself,you uncannily notice your consoles waiting in the wings for you to ravish them with all your buttery fingers.You see your smartphones and laud your life that it has become so easy and seamless.Then you see around you a beautiful atmosphere to notice your half decent ride waiting in your compound ready to dance at your every move.This and all your gadgets fulfill your life.Luck is with you and with you only man.This is life and ohhh so sweet.

Then life takes you to techenclave,
and then you see a thread by kauzy

and then :23:

That's sheer luxury....
Went through the pics and videos on their site and some of the features are just awesome...
Range Rover Evoque Photos & Video ? Interior & Exterior design | Land Rover
This freaking thing has company customizable rims/seats/roof/automated boot loader and what not...

Congrats once again.... And include my name also in the list of many others who want to have a drive of ur lovely cars.
Do share the model details....

Was browsing through the new snaps, friend takes a peek and says, "Fruck! This guy is seriously rich! :scared14:"

And then I show him pauji's signature. :lol:

Some people have it all in life - the rest of us continue slogging on in hope. that's sheer cruelty. congrats on your car.

Aila... Me coming to your place. I just want to see this beauty man.... Tell me when should I visit your place :D Super excited

:drool2:
Congratulations Kauzy.
Your list of family member is growing and how......
So, the new family member will get the same family number plate, eh?
Aila... Me coming to your place. I just want to see this beauty man.... Tell me when should I visit your place :D Super excited
Calling Accord a cheap, everyday car now looks reasonable. :p

Back