A new pair of eyes.. and a third eye..!

Konquerror said:
Well I didn't like zeiss at all...they are scratch-prone...had to change them in a year...so went with normal ones...and I found them better than zeiss in that department...
Were they original?. These plastic lenses have to be cared after and you can only use a microfiber cloth to clean them. If you are cleaning them with normal soft cloth its bound to get scratched. Glass itself is a very hard surface to scratch so they are very rigid and can used with much less care.

Congrats Doc! Super set of optics all around.

PS: Planning a Crizal A2 myself, let's how soon can I fill my coffers to do it :p

I must ask my future lady in love ( if she is there ) to come @ TE & see this showoffs
........ & will ask her " bolo jaanu tum muze kya doge " :ashamed:

congrats :clap:

var89 said:
Were they original?. These plastic lenses have to be cared after and you can only use a microfiber cloth to clean them. If you are cleaning them with normal soft cloth its bound to get scratched. Glass itself is a very hard surface to scratch so they are very rigid and can used with much less care.
I think they were original..I could see the Zeiss imprint on lens...not sure though :S

+1 for the Crizal A2 .

Have been using Zeiss in plenty of my frames earlier . Then shifted to Crizal for the first time in my new . Costed me some 1350 bucks i guess .

Now using Crizal A2 . Its much better than the original crizal . Basically its all about scratch resistant coating .

i recently got myself a tag heuer frame with crizal A2 lenses , OMG they r so clear , totally invisible glasses as i wud like to call them , my earlier frame which i still have since 5 years was getting bored of it ,

now i realize that it had a slight yellow tinge in the glass , this one is so clear , :p

i bought it from my first salary last month

and btw congrats sir

^ Yes , A2 and even the standard crizal are like invisible glasses . The person standing in front of you , gets to see your eyes , not the glare of the glass .

Once , used to these , you can go back to normal one,s .

Next to these is Rodden Stock , Kodak etc etc many .

Rodden Stock is - 6k

Kodak - 9k

Crizal A2 Polycarbinate also comes which is same as A2 , but Fibre glass , best for rimless frames , even if accidentally the frame gets drops by you , then also glasses wont get any harm . Also , they are feather light in weight :)

Excellent purchase..camera is awsome.Do post some pics of your photos from the camera.Iam also interested in buying canon550d However waiting till april for the price to fall according to my budget ;)

Back