A new site...free books :)

Guys Thank you all for your support :D

Now I have added new sections !

• Writers Corner and have a contest for writers :)
  • Lend / Exchange books and people have posted their books which they wanna give !

No offense , but Rhonda Bryne isn't much better than chetan bhagat, unless of course you read her books sarcastically. Good site nonetheless.

Good work. I have been desperate to get hold of some kinda library dealing in books with home delivery - yea I am too lazy. Haven't come across anything worthwhile yet. If you can take it in that direction, it would be awesome :)

Guys I just can't believe I interviewed a budding author, Sonia Kundra. Now I will try to reach other Indian authors too :)

btw interview link

@agantuk - YES, I have created a section called Lend / Exchange / Donate :)

Nice initiative. I will register as I am a bookworm myself. Have a great collection of books, and might have some doubles lying around which I can donate/lend out. Secondly, I have a couple of journalist friends, one of whom is a book reviewer for Hindustan Times. I'll inform him about the forum as well.

phoenix844884 said:
Nice initiative. I will register as I am a bookworm myself. Have a great collection of books, and might have some doubles lying around which I can donate/lend out.
Thanks a lot !
phoenix844884 said:
Secondly, I have a couple of journalist friends, one of whom is a book reviewer for Hindustan Times. I'll inform him about the forum as well.
Seriously ? :O Man, that'd be awesome !!

this is really sad that i lost complete collection of my father's novels ... curse demak :D

else some really good detective novels were there for you [not in good condition though]

famous novelist ibne-safi entire collection in urdu and some 50+ hindi translated

i want hindi ebooks as i dont get time to read them physically ..... hope some day i will get them

Dear Avi,

You are infringing on the TE copyright by calling your site readersenclave.com. You must transfer the domain immediately to TE account. Please PM me your address so that the legal notice can be mailed to you.

Regards,

TechEnclave (the real Enclave)

:lol: Ok I can't believe I never saw this thread before. Very very nice looking forum and good niche. Will register today itself. Also remind me to patch you to one of my batch mates if you are looking for an interview with another budding writer.

All the best (for the lawsuit)

Hey .....

Excellent stuf...I would luv to rant about the books that I have read....and see how others rant to my rant ;)

and u said it ...theres is not one community board for Indian Readers. So great Initiative....

I dont like to part with any books that I have ...so cant really donate but wud be happy to give away all the 2 nd copies.

Also , not sure if u already did this......but u cud start an exchange and/or 'lend the book' thread....and eventually the community would take over.

For eg as I said i dont like to part with my books ...but would be more than happy to lend books and some others might have same mental block too.

Cheers

hey i need a ebook name VERTIGO YEARS by PHILIP BLOM and THE NICE GUY WHO FINISHED FIRST for RAHUL DRAVID

i never had any interest in ebooks but a friend of mine is dying to get this ebook

if someone could help me out, i tried searching but couldnt find

Guys apologizes for late responses, I wasn't noticing this thread...

akitosforever said:
Hey .....
Excellent stuf...I would luv to rant about the books that I have read....and see how others rant to my rant ;)
Sure, you are welcome to rant ;)

akitosforever said:
and u said it ...theres is not one community board for Indian Readers. So great Initiative....
Yes, there is one, India Forums, which is quite inactive. and thank you :)

akitosforever said:
I dont like to part with any books that I have ...so cant really donate but wud be happy to give away all the 2 nd copies.
That'd be great :hap5:

akitosforever said:
Also , not sure if u already did this......but u cud start an exchange and/or 'lend the book' thread....and eventually the community would take over.
It is there already :clap:

ramanujpatro said:
Good initiative and OOAK site.

:hap2::clap:
Thanks a lot man :D
nitinveer said:
Just registered.. great initiative.
Thanks a lot nitin :D Not seeing you on RE these days...

swastikrj said:
hey i need a ebook name VERTIGO YEARS by PHILIP BLOM and THE NICE GUY WHO FINISHED FIRST for RAHUL DRAVID
No piracy buddy :)

manoja2k said:
Site does not render properly in FF 4. I 'd be interested in donating few books which are otherwise lying idle.
Thank you very much man :D I have made few changes, now it should appear properly.

Okay guys RE had big updates and improvements this time.

Starting with new logo and cool theme which is very pleasant on eyes.

Wi5wQ.png

The new theme is really cool and it has got tabs for quicker navigation.

- Book shelf feature, now members can add books, delete and manage right from there profile. This is really cool :)

oi4eX.png

-Tapatalk, Forum Runner and other mobile devices browser integration

- Download section of ebooks. I will add more and more ebooks for download everyday :hap2:

complete update list - Readers Enclave Site Update

@all - thank you very very much for your support guys :clap:

Back