A noob's guide on buying consoles!

shivam1321

Recruit
What would be a good price to buy 500GB PS3 slim? I'm looking to buy one (to play the missed classics) and the sellers are quoting insane rates.

Shubham1401

Adept
What would be a good price to buy 500GB PS3 slim? I'm looking to buy one (to play the missed classics) and the sellers are quoting insane rates.
In my opinion (could be wrong as well), it should be somewhere close to 10-13k for a well maintained unit (I've seen 2 getting sold for this price). While it is a very old system but you need to keep supply vs demand in mind as well. The few pieces which come up are sold very quickly.

Eddy.

Recruit
Good afternoon everyone. I wanted to get my 10 year old started on some console. I was thinking of getting one 8-bit Mario Contra console, just for old times sake and to see if she is interested before I buy one of the more complex ones.

Are the 8-bit consoles still available (in Delhi NCR)?
Are the Kinnect, Wii type motion-sensing consoles still available, new?

PS: I have NEVER used any of the modern day consoles like PS, xbox etc so both of us will be absolute newbies.

TIA.

LaatSahab

Skilled
If you are least bit technically proficient, I would suggest getting a Raspberry Pi and install RetroPie on it. You will have "Consoles" to choose from with plethora of games. All this would run you maximum 4K inclusive of Controller.

Eddy.

Recruit
Friends, is there a reliable reference for Xbox 360 repair in Delhi? My brother has one, and the CD drive ain't opening. Even if we open it by inserting a pin in the release mechanism, it is not reading the CDs. Basically service the CD drive. Thank You.

Channu

Adept
Friends, is there a reliable reference for Xbox 360 repair in Delhi? My brother has one, and the CD drive ain't opening. Even if we open it by inserting a pin in the release mechanism, it is not reading the CDs. Basically service the CD drive. Thank You.
Palika Bazar in CP should take care of all the console related concerns.

FXGalvatron

Disciple
Anyone know of any reliable people who fix PS4 (OG edition) disk drives? The cable is broken, it looks like and it makes a ton of noise (after replacing THermal Paste)