A Note to Indian WCG Organizers

^^ Very True.

If you do know, ACID Stalker even threatened to beat me up coz i was spreading the word to everyone to Vote for CS Source.

I wasnt scared becoz my clan mates were around.

There was a big scene during GSL2 (GameSpace League 2)

All ACID wanted was to go to Sg and Shop.

I think you should see Stormblast with quite a few PC upgrades when he gets back.

Anyways, i hope that this does open your views up a bit rather than to say that it was the Voters fault we had 1.6.

Utter Bullshit if you ask me.

dear acid players :-
being a dedicated indian gamer i think it is my duty 2 ask uall if uall want anything frm uk also > no no i mean incase uall didnt get anything frm sg....

adi after reading ur post..i think this is the motto of acid :-
"r*** indians, shop abroad"

they think we all r scared of them...unforetunately..we r not...abee adi...even if ur clan mates were not around..so wat....go tell him on face yaar....

some acid players must hav told relaticves also...are hu november ma sg jauchu....tamne kai joye to mane kai do kemke tya nu shoping bou sastu che....!!

post ur abuses below :)

V!RU$ said:
sry i missed this part :-

funky...understand this....top clans vouch tht the qualifiers should have cs1.6...and u r organising...with the success of the event depending on u....
u know most of the gamers very well...and they say keep it cs1.6...telling u even CPL uses 1.6

dear man...cpl and wcg r competiting tournaments....they both r two totaly diff tourneys .... i dont kno wat does 1.6 being there in cpl hav 2 do wid wcg......i dont kno why no1 thought wwat will 1.6 clan and do in css....

and i mean 2 be polite....i wish ur objective was to help indian gaming go 2 pro levels rather than seeing the "succeess" of the tournament......u cudve changed everything mate..YES u cudve....u and i both kno if css wudve been there for wcg ...all wudve started playing it...i kno the tourney wudve gone flop but atleast all wudve started it.....but u put 1.6....haha...all of us were saying ppl will play css if wcg keeps it...coz they r let wid no choice....ofcourse we were wrong.. :)

cheers

( no offence)

arrey yaar, what you talking abt pro gaming, its a yearly vacation to the wcg event country yaar. so if you change rules or games you risk ruining the vacation. if PowersGaming had come from USA, then they would hv given TitaNs a run for their money, now TitaNs are like the undisputed winners. Again why? CUZ THE CS1.6 PPL DONT WANNA CHANGE!!!

Some sidenotes:

- I only saw stormblast (frm Acid) trying to play css. I didnt see one other guy coming on servers. Maybe they were lanning but guys, did you practise against proper CSS clan from India before going?

- If you guys are gonna purchase hardware from SG atleast you could have asked us if you could bring back some hardware? :bleh: :bleh:

V!RU$ said:
dear acid players :-
being a dedicated indian gamer i think it is my duty 2 ask uall if uall want anything frm uk also > no no i mean incase uall didnt get anything frm sg....

adi after reading ur post..i think this is the motto of acid :-
"rape indians, shop abroad"

they think we all r scared of them...unforetunately..we r not...abee adi...even if ur clan mates were not around..so wat....go tell him on face yaar....

some acid players must hav told relaticves also...are hu november ma sg jauchu....tamne kai joye to mane kai do kemke tya nu shoping bou sastu che....!!

post ur abuses below :)

agree with u mate, maybe i out to give Stalker a visit? What say ? :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Ahem.. I did tell him on the face :S.

He came up to me," You goldenfrag na?" i said "Yea what happened?"

Then he started screaming and dhamkofying me to remove my posts about Source over 1.6 and all. I said "**** off, mai nahi karunga, I have a right of opinion" and i walked off :).

EDIT : Stalker is 6' 4" or sumthing too. Lol.. And pretty well built. :lol:

ROFL

kidoman - 6 fut 6..well build...north indian ( enuf said lol)

lol no re....maybe some year....SOME YEAR <<------ READ GUYS ....we will giv them a FIGHT <===== READ AGAIN...in css or MAYBE <====== READ...even win :) newayz...enuf...wats happened has hapened..

*kissie* to adi...really brave of u man....and plz i hope no1 twists my words......ive tried my bst 2 post all this .....lol..coz in fs i say 1 thing and its interpreted totally diferently :S

i told 1 guy once ti has bright indian futures and he went and told every1 i said we r gonna r*** acid :S some ppl are just so LAME

goldenfrag said:
^^ Very True.
All ACID wanted was to go to Sg and Shop.
I think you should see Stormblast with quite a few PC upgrades when he gets back.
I wouldnt blame him for that. i shop at sg whever i go, be it any reason.
And atleast i know he plays CSS regularly.
What i find laughable is the qualifying process. And i blame organisers for that, noone else. There should be no question of voting what so ever. If voting is to take place then it should have been to decide games of WCG. Once thatd decided the WCG organisers must keep only those games for Qualifying.

ahem...excuse me ? r u paranoid ? they r going there 2 represent india in an international gaming tournament NOT TO SHOp...U MUST BE GOING FOR HOLIDAY ...THEY R NOT !!!

lol i think if i post again im going 2 get banned frm this site..haha....signing off

post abuses below :-

nope, i was at sg twice for conferance, and once a student counsil representative, i still shopped ;)

What they want to do there is their business. If they want to go for shopping let it be.

What anyone does after going there is not what i wana debate.

All i say is selection and qualifying should be fare and as per the WCG game rules and using games that are gona be played at finals.

And only organisers can control this.....

hmm yea..as long as they do well wat do we care if they go 2 mac donalds the full day also lol....im diverting the topic in wrong direction..sry.....

i agree wif funky mah monkey :p

so the jist is, if guys voted for cs 1.6 knowing well the final event would be CSS then, they could have as well played a cricket match, morons is the word which strikes me...

if you are not even sure that you would be reaching wcg singpore then why play at all, that kindaa attitude just sucks for a team game or any game.

hope they learnt a lesson & would be prepared well for any event from now on :(

^^ We VOTED FOR CS SOURCE!

It Won the vote too!

The only reason it was 1.6 was because of the pull of ACID w/ Indiagames for a reason i choose not to disclose.

lisen guys...i jus wanted 2 giv uall last few facts...ive jus come 2 study in uk this year.....i STILL play in ti server and v street server.......i realised 1 thing.......hardly 25 % of teenage population play "games" not css also...
i am not "addicted" 2 gaming but i hav a view that life is only once....live it 2 da most or regret it to ur last ....i do everything in balalnce..wen i first came uk i went and asked a guy...do u kno wat is css ? ..he was like huh...wats that m8 ? ,..i was like..never mind....not many ppl play online and NOBODY PLAYS LAN..YES...ive gone thru out london ( not in search for cafe's lol)...and didnt come across anything regarding css...no cafe's..nthng..yet where does uk stand ? pretty gud in rankings ye ? and india ? 90 % of ppl play css...all r freak who play day and nite....if u go 2 any street in bbay..look left and u will see and gaming cafe and look right and u wil see a gaming cafe.....guys....its a game...enjoy ur lives..go out and ask girls out ;) being a gaming freak doesnt mean u stay in annd play and play and play...im a gaming freak as well....i wanna win wcg..i hav ambitions jus like adi....i go 2 skool...play in a cafe for 2 hours..go home..study..drink coffee..watch a movie..and sleep..and im having a ball doing this.....exceling in game doesnt mean u hav 2 sacrifice anything....i am jus typing all this 2 change the thinking of indian gamerz..if u ask any1 in uk.."do u wanna pro game"..they will say ye duh..who doesnt ? and if i ask u guys ? u will say nah i jus play for fun....i don see the "fun" where there is no wining involved...i shldve posted this in dat drug addiction post......look gamerz.....enjoy games..play 4 hours a day....no harm done....this age will never ome again...i see ppl of age of 25-30 out here who hav so many responsibilities in life..gaming is not something thats going 2 come in their mind....we shldbe fulfil our goals....thats all really....lol if i don study im going 2 be on the road..imagine....na ghar ka na ghat ka....i do everything..secure A;s in studies and gaming.....if u guys want india 2 prosper in games plz change ur view 2wards it....if not then stop wasting ur time posting bullshit abt acid losing...hav goals in life and fulfil them....enjoy it 2 da max or regret it 2 ur last !! :) this is jus mah view....i kno many wont agree wid me..but ive seen "pro gamerz out here" and had atalk wid them...newqayz....plz don post gay comments lol

Please stick to topic ppl.....i have had to edit, merge and delete posts.
Apart from that, please mind your language, remember this is a forum accessible to people of all age groups.

This thread was created for the purpose of telling ppl what the organizers of WCG did wrong and not your personal opinions about the Clan representing India and nor to tell what you want to do or do. Use the chatterbits section for that.

Kindly stick to the topic.
And dont post stuff like "lol, rofl..." etc.
Those posts will be deleted at once.
This is a warning to all the people posting in this thread.
Next time, there could be serious action taken against you.

XTerminator said:
Please stick to topic ppl.....i have had to edit, merge and delete posts.
Apart from that, please mind your language, remember this is a forum accessible to people of all age groups.

This thread was created for the purpose of telling ppl what the organizers of WCG did wrong and not your personal opinions about the Clan representing India and nor to tell what you want to do or do. Use the chatterbits section for that.

Kindly stick to the topic.
And dont post stuff like "lol, rofl..." etc.
Those posts will be deleted at once.
This is a warning to all the people posting in this thread.
Next time, there could be serious action taken against you.

yeah, i think lets just be wise here, we cant change the past.

so lets just hope from now on any clan representing india at any event, uses better judgement & does well.

we at TE wish you all the very best. :hap2:
p.s - also keep us updated on your endeavours :cool2:

Back