User Guides A Perfect Guide To MODIFY Your Bios

NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE RISK OF FLASHING THE MODDED BIOS. AND IF BY CHANCE (ALTHOUGH VERY RARE) UR MOBO DISAPPROVES TO BOOT OR GOES DEAD I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE :hap5:

Now 4 the guide

Well 1st of all you wud require a few programs to modify your BIOS. I have made a collection of the latest utils 4 modding the bios. U can download it by following sum little steps

WEll I just came to bitter experience
Anyways 1st go to http://www.freespaces.com . then login as "techlabs" with password as "wolverine" and go to file manager and download the bmtb.zip in root folder

Well Modding is very easy BUT IF DONE WRONLY IT HAS THE POTENTIALS TO KILL THE MOTHERBOARD

U must b thinking that I am discouraging u at every moment, but no u got me wrong. I BELIEVE IN PREVENTION TO BE BETTER THAN CURE

[break=after download]
Anyways After downloading Follow the following steps :

# 1
After extract put this BMTB folder under drive C so this tool will have this address ( C:\anything_u_like\)

# 2Click Run

# 3Type command.com & press ok

# 4Type cd\ & press enter

# 5Type cd BMTB & press enter

# 6Type Menu & press enter

# 6Make sure u put your bios file in this folder also! Then we go modding.....

######################NOTE#########################
A few Bios files are renamed with extensions like XXXXX.156/159/...... (numeral extension). All u need to do here is just rename your Bios File with a ".bin" at the end (ie sumthing like XXXX.bin)
###################################################

[break=tally ho!!]
Now onto the Mission BIOS MoDd :

As U can see in the screenshot that a idiot face :mad: is after 5xHT multiplier on my bios. This means that my option is hidden.

1.JPG

2.JPG

I said wait a minute U might think why?? I did this because generally if this smiling face is in front of a option then it means that this option is already unlocked is a default. So how to identify which face is to be removed???

Well take this as a MANTRA that in award bioses generally the hidden options will have the idiot face after the option. ALSO DO CHECK UPON THE SYMMETRY OF THESE SMILING FACES IN THE BIOS LINES (as shown in the below screen shot).

3.JPG

NOTICE THE SYMMETRY IN ROUNDED BOX.

4.JPG

5.JPG

To make the smiling face dissappear Press F3 key when u scroll upon the value "01" corresponding to that face (u will notice that the face lits up!!)
and type "00" to unlock the option in bios and press F9 to save the temp file.

I hope the options in the program explain the JOB of each option. So i don't need to elaborate them.

IN CASE U FACE ANY PROBLEM MODDING YOUR BIOS OR FEEL IT TO BE VERY RISKY , PLZ POST REPLY IN OC'ING IN MODDING SECTION IN THE TOPIC "GET YOUR BIOS MODDED" POSTED BY ME :hap2:

THE CREDIT OF THIS GUIDE GOES TO ALL THE TE MEMBERS ESPECIALLY CHAOS WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS GUIDE OUT. :clap: :)

###################################################

IF U LIKE THIS GUIDE DO ASK IT TO BE STICKY :cool2:

Hey u guys great tool thanks. I have an HP Pavilion a1113w Desktop you can find the bios here PTGD-LA/PTGD1-LA/PTGD2-LA Motherboard BIOS Update HP Pavilion a1113w Desktop PC Desktop PC I am trying to unlock the Cpu-lock and the memory to overclock it. I ran #5 in the modding tool and opened up the bios but i dont know heiw. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the hex strings were and what to do because im totally lost. This is my first time. The bios is AMI. Any help or tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Peace ANd yall have a nice day!:cool2:

SCSI said:
Well I can't assure you, b'coz generally Intel does not makes Bioses with OC options (Although it allows some type of tweaking and OC'ing in its new mobos)

check it 4 yourself, You might unlock PAT menu which I think is locked in 865GBF.

Hey u guys great tool thanks. I have an HP Pavilion a1113w Desktop you can find the bios here PTGD-LA/PTGD1-LA/PTGD2-LA Motherboard BIOS Update HP Pavilion a1113w Desktop PC I am trying to unlock the Cpu-lock and the memory to overclock it. I ran #5 in the modding tool and opened up the bios but i dont know heiw. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the hex strings were and what to do because im totally lost. This is my first time. The bios is AMI. Any help or tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Peace ANd yall have a nice day!

:cool2:

I tried to login but it says username or password is not correct. :huh:

I tried AMI BIOS Editor but couldn't find any thing hidden except the ones already there. So, most probably it just shows what is dere?

Will any other software like the ones from the link show me hidden options?
BTW, i have the ASUS P5KPL AM/PS Board. :)

The download site doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone upload the file somewhere else? Or can somebody email me the bmtp.zip file?

Thanks,

MR out.

Back