violating the dead ambience

i picked you up and i got hurt
but i have also gained
life is not exempt from pain
and so will do so again

Oh my wild wild rose
You grow up from where nothing can grow

:|​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/members/desert-rose.html

I am not good at this poetry stuff and the only time I needed a poem, I googled for it. So, I am wondering what sort of a poem this is(love, happiness, friendship, gratitude, sorrow or something else I have not thought of) , does it have any deeper meanings than implied here, etc...

OMG!!! Dude!!! Your GF will be a very happy girl if you have written this yourself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait till Sunny sees this...

Looks like TE is becoming a dating service too :rofl: :rofl:

BTw, This post is in jest. No offence meant to anyone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well ..I appreciate the poetic talents of aElien..:clap: good job indeed..

:blushing:

@Nikhil

I dont know which category this poem falls into. maybe sadness, lonelyness, arrogance, confidence. Meaning of it, i dunno. does it have to have a meaning, or should i care to find them, cos i like the feeling i get after i read my poem :S , why would i want to mess with that? the poem could turn out to be even meaningless. Im a big fan of the bombay Rockers song - Wild Rose. Kinda knocks me out of my senses and i start dreaming ....

And then i googled for some poems on rose. liked none of them. so decided to write my own :cool2: im going through a very mushy phase these days :eek:hyeah:

errr ... i got no girlfriend :clap:

Sunny? ... so what if he sees :bleh: , i know Karate and stuff. break bricks with my fist etc. he don wanna mess with me.

We just have 2(two) girls on TE :|

@Desert Rose

*bows*

@Genius ass

_|_ :D
oh and BTW, no plagiarising :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
now thats funny the forum was showing who_is_genious to be the last poster even tho the last post was mine. any of you mods had anything to do with this :evil:

hehe Genius!!! This is not a war..... I didnt know that even a genius couldnt figure it out. :bleh:

We are just having some fun here....

@aElien -- A simulated GF?? Jeez.... that is sadder than not having a GF dude!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
aElien said:
Sunny? ... so what if he sees :bleh: , i know Karate and stuff. break bricks with my fist etc. he don wanna mess with me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back