A tourer's spirit

Congrats !!!! :D

Ok I have no idea what people are talking about as images are blocked in office.

What bike did you get ?

From the comments I know its a Yamaha. Which one ? MT10, R1 ? Vmax ? :p

Ok, my gut feeling tells me its the Fazer. Am I right ? :)

asingh said:
Nice. Congratulations. Something weird with the photos (not that they are bad). Made me feel am looking at a scale model, when I am not.

Explain.
haha, same here. At a first look it clearly looks likes scale model :lol:

@OP, congrats dude. Enjoy!!

BF1983 said:
Congrats !!!! :D

Ok I have no idea what people are talking about as images are blocked in office.

What bike did you get ?

From the comments I know its a Yamaha. Which one ? MT10, R1 ? Vmax ? :p

Ok, my gut feeling tells me its the Fazer. Am I right ? :)

Yup, you are absolutely right Brendon :). Well I am planning to rob a bank very soon...then I will get MT10, R1 or Vmax and put here for show-off :gunsmile:
Aces170 said:
^^ yep spot on, now use the bike and camera gear extensively :)

Thanks Sahil, I will :)

Saiyan said:
haha, same here. At a first look it clearly looks likes scale model :lol:

@OP, congrats dude. Enjoy!!

Thanks Saiyan :)

Hi konquerror,

Guess its been a while since you bought Fazer. Like you were confused before, I am also confused between FZ-S and Fazer. Could you please tell me how your experience has been in terms of handling the bike in traffic? I wont usually go beyond 60kmph so speed is not what I am looking for. I know that FZ-S might be better for traffic given its sleekier structure and movable front. But is fazer a bad option if u wish to overtake in heavy traffic? And what about maintenance? I am 5'5' and 80kgs :D

kamer, I replied in your thread...below is the content:

Having driven for almost 6 months...I am pretty satisfied with my Fazer. FS-S, FZ16 and Fazer have same 153cc engine so mileage and pick up is same. I don't find any problem in riding Fazer in traffic...cutting through traffic needs driving skills :)

I went for Fazer instead of FZ16 & FZ-S because I liked the killer looks...it's a head turner for sure...go for it...you won't be disappointed

And Fazer is not a bike to be driven at 60 kmph :p...I reach 70-80 kmph without realizing...and you can over take any vehicle on road...it's on your wish...i love this part :D Maintenance is minimal...I haven't spent anything except on regular servicing...

Back