WTB A used GPU between 10k to 15k (at least as powerful as 1650 Super or 1660, the more the merrier)

Stronk

Adept
Hi, looking for pretty much what the title suggests. So give me your best offer for anything from a GTX 970 to 1060 6GB, 580 8GB, 1660 series, Vega series, Radeon 5600 and 5500 series etc.
Thank you!
Mods please close this thread, have created another post with a changed set of requirements. For anyone looking, I'm now looking specifically for a 2080 Ti, preferably with 2 or more years of warranty still remaining, and in at least 4/5 conditions. Please PM me with your best offers (or reply on the other thread). Thank you.

Last edited:
Your price range is perfect for the cards you are looking for. But since the GPUs aren't easily available in the market (due to crypto-miners I guess), If you are up for it, I got NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 Gb running in my system perfectly fine. As I am new to TE I don't think I can post market threads yet. But I was hoping to sell it out for 12k.

PS: if I have broken any rules please guide me so that the same doesn't happen again.
Thank You!

Your price range is perfect for the cards you are looking for. But since the GPUs aren't easily available in the market (due to crypto-miners I guess), If you are up for it, I got NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 Gb running in my system perfectly fine. As I am new to TE I don't think I can post market threads yet. But I was hoping to sell it out for 12k.

PS: if I have broken any rules please guide me so that the same doesn't happen again.
Thank You!
Hey man, thanks for the offer, appreciate it. But as indicated, I've stretched my budget and decided to go for a more powerful card in at least the 2080 - 2080ti range (or 3060ti - 3070 range).

Back