A word about the upcoming Elections my friends

mojo

Adept
Hello Friends,

Please give me 2 minutes of your valuable time.

I am writing this is to enlighten our self and not to promote anything. These are the words that came from the bottom of my heart. I am just begging you all to wake up. The time has come to re-write our fates. Our fate is not to pay or do what the government says.
It is our right to ask them "WHY"?

Why should we pay high when every other country is charging low?
Why is no one taking action on the black money in Swiss Bank?
Why should we ask them for their mercy, when they are supposed to live by begging our mercy?

Likewise many questions are there is everyone's heart. But the thing is we are too busy and we can't spend time thinking of all these things. Everyone in the current society just live his/her life normally just by paying all the high taxes fixed by government. All he/she cares is about his/her family.

Are we slaves? Not we aren't. Not the leaders will decide our fate. We are the ones who can change the fate of the current political leaders.

We have seen enough of dirt till now from the political parties who ruled our country. And we clearly know who will work for our development.

The time has come. Its the right time to choose the right leader who can bring that change. Don't let anyone sell their votes. Selling votes is like a suicide. It means you are kneeling in front of a person to drive you for the next five years. The one who buys your vote with money will try to earn double or triple on what he spent. But will never think of developing the country.

Recently I've seen many hilarious comments by our political leaders on the scams happened.
Happened is happened. We can't change it. But we can change what to happen in our near future.
You know who is working for the development in your locality. Please vote them irrespective of caste, religion or which political party he/she belongs to. If we can bring victory to all such leaders, the development will be surely done. The corruption will not vanish but will decrease which is the starting point for eradication.

Please help your fellow INDIAN to live a good life.

One who live on us is not a "LEADER" - One who live for us is called a "LEADER"

JAI HIND!!!!

Here is an article from New York Times. I am forwarding this to you, since it has a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. While many of our own papers and tv channels deplore India, here is a view from a foreigner...
Best wishes for our forthcoming Elections....

THE INDIAN ELECTIONS - NEW YORK TIMES

It is truly the greatest show on Earth, an ode to a diverse & democratic ethos, where 700 million + of humanity vote, providing their small part in directing their ancient civilization into the future.

It is no less impressive when done in a neighborhood which includes de-stabilizing & violent Pakistan, China, and Burma.

It's challenges are immense, more so probably than anywhere else, particularly in development & fending off terrorism -- but considering these challenges & its neighbors, it is even more astounding that the most diverse nation on Earth, with hundreds of languages, all religions & cultures, is not only surviving, but thriving.

The nation:
where Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism & Sikhism were born, which is the second largest Muslim nation on Earth;
where Christianity has existed for 2000 years;
where the oldest Jewish synagogues & Jewish communities have resided since the Romans burnt their 2nd temple;
where the Dalai Lama & the Tibetan government in exile reside;
where the Zoroastrians from Persia have thrived since being thrown out of their ancient homeland;
where Armenians, Syrians & many others have come to live;
where the Paris-based OECD said was the largest economy on Earth for 1500 of the last 2000 years, including the 2nd largest, only 200 years ago;
where 3 Muslim Presidents have been elected,
where a Sikh is Prime Minister & the head of the ruling party a Catholic Italian woman,
where the past President was also a woman, succeeding a Muslim President who as a rocket scientist is a hero in the nation;
where a booming economy is lifting 40 million out of poverty each year & is expected to have the majority of its population in the middle class already, equal to the entire US population, by 2025;
where its optimism & vibrancy is manifested in its movies, arts, economic growth & voting, despite all the incredible challenges & hardships;
where all the great powers are vying for influence, as it itself finds its place in the world.
Where all of this is happening, is India and as greater than 1/10th of humanity gets ready to vote, it is an inspiration to the entire World.

Last edited:
Okay help me decide. In my area, I don't know who is contesting from AAP. So between BJP & Congress, BJP dude is fully corrupt (he was very close acquaintance of Yeddi ;-) ) and he is communal too. On the other hand, Congress dude is less corrupt & has a better track of divalopment.

But I don't want UPA-3 for obvious reasons.

Okay help me decide. In my area, I don't know who is contesting from AAP. So between BJP & Congress, BJP dude is fully corrupt (he was very close acquaintance of Yeddi ;-) ) and he is communal too. On the other hand, Congress dude is less corrupt & has a better track of divalopment.

NOTA is ur friend bro :)

You're from Bangalore South? Talking about Ananth Kumar?

@mojo Why is everything in bold? Makes it very hard to read. Bold format should only be used to bring attention to specific points or words in an article/post.

Somewhere in North K'taka. Can't disclose more.

And yes, NOTA won't do shit. That's why I am super confused.

Nope, not Sriramulu. That guy is the king of corruption. Anyways, most of the Yeddi time ministers were ****ing corrupt.

@6pack ---> Not all the content I copied.
I just brought you the article from FB which starts after Jai Hind in my first post. The previous all content is what I wrote by myself.

@blkrb0t --> Thanks for the advice. Implemented.

He even sells snake oil and claims it to be an art of living. Assholes thrive on idiots' money. The worse part is that he gets invited by IITs and other scientific institutions to give presentations and lectures on his pseudoscience. He even dupes the students there making mockery of the institution. That's like MIT inviting Uri Geller or James Hydrick as guests of honour LOL.

Yup, I know. The problem it has now become fad and AOL's YES+ is kinda becoming cool among students in IITs and likes. I am tired of seeing posters and campaigns for this shit, they actively conduct AOL programmes for every 3-4 months in these colleges.

And the laws in India, coupled with the people's mindset, makes it almost impossible to have our own James Randi or the likes to debunk these charlatans. India is becoming more religious and idiotic day by day. I just hope it doesn't become one more Pakistan. Already see some glimpses of that.

Here is an article from New York Times. I am forwarding this to you, since it has a DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.
Err, no its not an article or at least what i could glean from a quick google. The language was waay too flowery for an article.

it's a letter sent to the NYT , dating back to 2009. What's a letter ? a subscriber comment or a letter to the editor.

Recycled.

@blr_p --> I haven't googled about it Bhai. I've just read it somewhere on facebook. The content seemed impressive and I liked it. Especially that starts from the Nation till the end. It is also matching our current situation. Hence posted it. If I copy paste only the content I liked, I will be criticized as a copy cat. If you want to me do any amendments, please let me know.

Back