A word about the upcoming Elections my friends

@avi --> What do you mean by quality? In the first post itself it is clearly mentioned as THE INDIAN ELECTIONS - NEW YORK TIMES.

My post is a mix of my own thoughts which I wrote in the beginning and some content starting after "JAI HIND" which I liked and wanted to share with all of my friends.

All that I wrote till JAI HIND is what came from the bottom of my heart and didn't copy it from somewhere.

A mail received a few days back. :p Donation link included

Dear Friends,

2014 is going to be a milestone in India's destiny.
Today our nation is at the cross roads. This is the time for all citizens to come together and contribute towards building a strong and vibrant India.
The Bharatiya Janata Party puts the nation first. To build a strong and vibrant India, we need a visionary leader with a proven development track record.
We request your support for of our party's Prime Ministerial Candidate Shri Narendra Modi by contributing to the #ModiForPMFund and helping us build a clean and transparent polity.

Donate for the cause of India!
We also request you to spread the message to your friends and family and make this a mass movement.

Donate (if you like) and Rajnath Singh's emotional appeal on Youtube

With Best Regards,
Team BJP

The reason for writing this is just for asking to vote for the right person. Not to waste your vote either by voting the wrong one or sitting idle without voting. In this term elections most of the voters are youngsters(which means most of us). And for that reason I've written this. Hope it's clear now.

My options: (Constituency Amritsar)

Arun Jaitley BJP
Rabbi Shergill AAP
Yuvraj Singh(cricketer)/Harbhajan Singh(cricketer)/ OP Soni(Former Mayor; useless chap) Congress

My options: (Constituency Amritsar)

Arun Jaitley BJP
Rabbi Shergill AAP
Yuvraj Singh(cricketer)/Harbhajan Singh(cricketer)/ OP Soni(Former Mayor; useless chap) Congress

This one's a no brainer. Rabbi Shergill all the way!! :p

At least he will get a full time job.

Name your options :p
Okay help me decide. In my area, I don't know who is contesting from AAP. So between BJP & Congress, BJP dude is fully corrupt (he was very close acquaintance of Yeddi ;-) ) and he is communal too. On the other hand, Congress dude is less corrupt & has a better track of divalopment. But he ain't no saint either. On a corruption scale of 10, if I rate BJP guy 9.999, I would give Congress guy a rating of 9.5.

But I don't want UPA-3 for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Okay help me decide. In my area, I don't know who is contesting from AAP. So between BJP & Congress, BJP dude is fully corrupt (he was very close acquaintance of Yeddi ;-) ) and he is communal too. On the other hand, Congress dude is less corrupt & has a better track of divalopment. But he ain't no saint either. On a corruption scale of 10, if I rate BJP guy 9.999, I would give Congress guy a rating of 9.5.

But I don't want UPA-3 for obvious reasons.

This is when you want to stay at home and chill on election day. No matter whatever anyone says about how 'cool' it is to vote..

Back