CPU/Mobo A8N-E modded BIOS?

SiriusB

Adept
The A8NE bios doesn't support the following mem dividers: 120, 140, 150, 180, etc. It is my understanding that dfi supports those freqs for the memory. Anyways, I use A64Info utility to set the ram freq to 180MHz and then use ClockGen to increase the htt. This is the only way I can acheive max cpu freq and coincinding max ram freq.
So far so good. But the problem is, a system restart would make the bios set the values to what it was on startup as, I think, the BIOS don't know how to set 180MHz on memory.
This predicament may not be unique to me, so there must be some work-around. Right? Or am I completely missing a point?

AFAIK there are no modded BIOS for Asus A8N-E.Also i never felt the need for the dividers when i used to OC on my A8N-E.Although i will agree that you dont get the memory tweaking options avlbl on DFI.

Does A8N-E have an option for ODC? If it does, use that instead. Else the only way out is to increase HTT and drop the multiplier until your ram reaches the right frequency.

^^Because you are retarded duh :p. He said his ram runs best with the 180 divider. If you have nothing to contribute, just stfu instead of trolling.

@Chaos,

A8NE don't have ODC as well. A64Info utility has it, but I don't think it will stick after a reboot.

@Deathvirus_me,

My 3200+ only has upto 10x.

So, I guess either I have to change my cpu/ram/mobo. Darn!

Naa no need. If your proccy is clocking well, keep it at the max possible frequency. Let the ram stay at the 166 divider. A few MHz on RAM here and there really doesn't impact performance much.

Back