Android Accidently fevi quikked my phone buttons.

How do i melt the fevi kwik that accidently has jammed my volume buttons. Seems it has surrounded the two buttons so they not moving. What can be used to.melt it away without damaging phone?

Acetone is used to dissolve cyanoacrylate, but it will most certainly also eat away at least part of the plastic of the buttons...

Now in more trouble. The volumw down button jammed as pressed and i reatarted phone. Now button not coming off only and phone running in safe mode only as restart with volume down pressed makes it safe mode. Guess hav to file a insurance claim now.

Now in more trouble. The volumw down button jammed as pressed and i reatarted phone. Now button not coming off only and phone running in safe mode only as restart with volume down pressed makes it safe mode. Guess hav to file a insurance claim now.
So insurance covers your own mistakes also ?

Why not just visit the repair shop to get it fixed, Did this happen to your new S7 ?

yes it was my s7, anyway i gave the phone to service centre with only a sms, contacts and whatsapp backup done. lotta images and memories had to delete. they saying they gonna change the screen and data loss may occur for some reason. anyway they did not detect it as my fault till now so hopefully i wont have to pay anything. but i did notice after they opened phone and gave it to me to take backup i saw there was gap in panel back side from bexel to glass. i did not like finishing of work. can i claim a new phone if they do not fix it properly ? im pretty sure now it wont be water proof. yeah i guess insurance covers lotta mistakes including liquid protection and accidental damage, its from new india assurance + ingram. i did not need to claim it though.

I once got a couple drops of fewikwik on my specs (plastic lenses) and thought that was bad. This is a freaking s7!

m most worried how much they will screw up my phone. i cud already see gap between rear glass and bezel. hope they will fix it when i get it back. apparently to change the buttons on side u need to change screen too. wtf. next 24 hours will be critical.

A true unibody phone (not sure if the s7 is), has a one-piece body without a back panel. So everything has to go through the front and the screen is affixed last of all.

Buttons are almost always fit inside-out, so the entire phone has to be opened just to replace buttons.

Back