Acer 22" TFT AL2216W Monitor For less than 11k

andrew327

Reseller
Was just checking hypercity's new website, and came across this monitor

HypercityArgos - Welcome!

60528871sa5.jpg

And here's A review link

bit-tech.net | Acer AL2216w 22'' widescreen - Introduction

I know the specs are not that good for many of us including me, but will help budget minded people who want to fit in a 22" LCD in there new setup.....

I guess u'll get it more cheaper on street as the last time i asked bout a cheapest 19" LCD i got a quote of 8.5k from

CPU, Intel CPU, AMD CPU, Intel Core 2 Duo Processors, Athlon 64 X2 AM2 Processor @ Neotech Computers

I'll suggest u go to lamington road in mumbai & other such places to there respective cities. I bet u will get it under 10.5k from there.....

Anyone visiting lammy road pls update us with this, even i'll try to do the same............

Or if anyone can arrange a GO would be great like under 10k tag.......

u think thts good, check dis out

Code:
http://hypercityargos.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=25063&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=&top_category=&categoryId=&isProduct=true

hyper city just opened next to my house in thane, saw there

geforce 8600gts for 1699rs lol , they have made a few sales for that card for 1699rs when i went there they said 1699 rs, by the time i brought cash da shop was closed, i went today, they were out of stock, now going to check again tomm, its a steal gf8600gts for under 2k

also saw the acer lcd, backlight bleeding is pretty bad, but still price is proper for performance

if someone could buy a piece geforce 8600gts for 1699rs ,i would be very grateful

all india delivery is not there hence i am requesting some help from my mumbai friends

the shop is just 10 secs away frm my house, one of my frineds has made the buy, i have been trying to get it since yesterday will let u know what happens...
on the phone also (67733776) they say price is 1699, aksed a million times in the shop to to confirm, they said they will call me when they have stock...., neways thread is for the monitor

Code:
http://aycu19.webshots.com/image/35258/2004118817305161309_rs.jpg

Tejo sir, pick up as many as you can and make a GO. :rofl:
But not a bad idea on a serious note- i think pick up can be arranged by those in Mumbai. :)
I will get one picked up from you for sure. :p

Guys lets keep a low profile and not let them realise that something is up. Dont call with desperation and ask for all the cards they have...they will realise something is up. Be cool, calm and sensible. Call or visit them and pick up one or two at most.

Fingers crossed for everyone ;)

@ stormblast : i can assure you, to go there and check was the only thing on my mind all day :D will go again today morning.

when i last called today, they said they were expecting stock on monday.

So far the one my friend got is working fine, he just bought it cause it was cheap when he found out the real value and how good the card really was he was lyk the happiest person alive...

He had ordered it on the phone (67733776) ,they have this whole catalogue system to sell stuff, u can book it there and get it delivered or pick it up urself.. its catalogue no is 100099169 if u need it

will try to pick up as many as i can if they have it in stock

I need a 8600GTS as well... Can someone pick one up for me ? Faheem? Where are you Man? I still got over 2000 bucks in my paymate account... :)

^^thats the problem,shipping only in mumbai.SO is it not possible to 'catalogue' as many pieces as possible now and get them tomorrow?I guess this catalogue thingy is kind of booking.

Back