Sun Magnetica,

Near LIC Building,

Naupada,

Eastern Express Highway,

Thane 400 602

Telephone:

+91 - 22 - 67733776

AL2216W is a good monitor.

I have used it for few weeks. Though its decent monitor, it lacks HDCP. Also there is issue of banding when it comes to grey level reproduction. This is usually there in all TN panels but its little too bad on this one.

Also the monitor honestly feels unstable and plasticy. Lacks the solid feel. Base is too light for my liking.

E228WFP is superior to this one.

i called em up around 10.. they said thye have the product (xfx 8600gts 256mb ddr3) in stock but cannot give the price yet due to some 'unknown reasons' . they would call me back in half an hour. its 2 and half hours now. not heard anything from them yet.. suckers.

I have this monitor... though i have the version with DVI and HDCP >> I agree the base is not the best out there, but for a budget LCD... this 22" performs almost at par with the Viewsonic one.... i dont have any banding issues :)

The brightness and contrast levels are great and i have no problems with it.. been using it frmo 2 months :D

Its available in Delhi for 14.6k last i checked at C2C

they found out abt the pricing mistake with the gfx card, not selling at that price anymore, my friend even got a call from them regarding a refund for the product, but hez goin to keep it, got myself a cool lavalamp though, cldt find one anywhere else in mumbai

tejo said:
they found out abt the pricing mistake with the gfx card, not selling at that price anymore, my friend even got a call from them regarding a refund for the product, but hez goin to keep it, got myself a cool lavalamp though, cldt find one anywhere else in mumbai

That card might not last long as he only paid part of the true price. :rofl:
just kidding. :p
On a serious note- Damn lucky your friend is- and best part is he didn't even know what he got. :hap2:

Nice deals. Too bad I don't live in Mumbai. Still will add this to my bookmarks to check prices.

Btw, is it just me or does their site gets really screwed up on Firefox?

Back