Monitors Acer 225HQL : 22" HD LED monitor

abhish1988

Disciple
I have seen Acer 225HQ on a local dealer shop. It's a 22" full HD LED monitor. contrast ratio 8000000:1 , 2 ms response, HDMI, DVI and VGA port. price offered to me was Rs. 8,100.
I have gone there to buy a 18.5" LED but the dealer knows me personally and insisted to buy acer 22" and said it's on promotion and this is the lowest price offered to me personally. Never heard about this so just little confused to buy it.
Searched for this on net but i couldn't found any review. please suggest me if that would be a good buy. or i"ll choose a 18.5" budget led as i am not familier with displays bigger than 17".Suggest a better choice.

The competitor offering of asus, benq, delll are too pricy and also there is no hdmi port with benq one offered at price of 8500 and also have low contrast ration 5000000:1 and response time of 5 ms.

thanks MrRIG, but still i think its cost at Rs 8100 is still the reason making my mind to buy it as the reason are again strenghthened because its LED panel and having a HDMI port also. It could be further brought down at Rs. 8000 with some simple bargain.

what's your opinion?

other TE members are also requested to leave their valuable comments here.

^

BenQ E 2200HD and Dell ST 2220L are monitors you should look at too, they are good <used the Dell ST monitor at a college-roomies places and the E 2200HD is a G 2200HD monitor + HDMI>, both perform well and fall inside your price bracket, don't fall for the LED gimmick it is only a slightly brighter screen and nothing more as well it is touted as Earth friendly which is not amounting to much seeing how much plastic is used on the frame of every monitor.
LED-backlit LCD television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LCD television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If u go wid either of them u wud b making a good choice... But one thing i shud add that E2200HD color production quality is slightly better than ST2220L...

Thanks Hades

:hap2:E2220HD or E2200HD?:huh:

Surely i'll buy which could give the best either DELL or Benq name doesn't matter:!. the output should be great and looks natural not too bright with heavy contrast......

just confusion as both have same price and benq is lcd dell's is led.

if you have seen the benq specifications ...... there are 11ports including D-sub / DVI-D/ HDMI 1.3x2/ Headphone Jack/ Line in/ Line out and 4 USB :hap2:
while dell don't have :mad: on the other side dell's ASS is much better :tongue:( i think so).

Its my bad that i have not seen each of them directly on any store. just watching on net. :juggle:

Referances:

DELL ST2220L 54.6cm LED (21.5)

BenQ India | Products - LCD MonitorsSeries - E Series - E2220HD

@ abhish

E2220HD is selling for 8.6k... And between 8 to 9k range its a great monitor... i have G2220HD... i am pretty pleased wid its color reproduction quality... So i think E2220HD color reproduction quality wud b as good as G2220HD monitor or better... :)

^^ @guru suggestion for IPS looks irrelevent as my budget will never exceed above 8.5k.

If you could tell and clarify your stand towards IPS...... why i have to purchase IPS in-spite of being pricey at this point.

@Hades i am fully in favor of benq at this point and just have to see how the dell panel performing? How's the view angle of your LCD

Viewing angle is great... u wud see darkness if u will try to watch the screen from 180 degree angle... its not something new it happens wid all the TN panel monitors... Only IPS panel monitors are better in this criteria...

I can recommend the E2200HD,and LCD and LED prices are down now,its not a promotion its the actaul price,your even getting viewsonic led 20inches for about 6.5k now.

I cant say that,but view sonics warranty service isnt that great compared to benqs,and view sonics have higher fail rates, usually gaming cafes have these monitors since they are cheap,if you can extend your budget then i would go for benq.

Back