FS: Desktops ACER 27 INCH 144HZ 1MS ,AMD RYZEN 5 2600X / GTX 1660 / 24 GB RGB RAM / RGB CASE/M2 SSD/ 1 TB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
how is colour reproduction on this monitor? Is it any good for video editing? do you observe any colour shifts?

pacificb0y

Disciple
how is colour reproduction on this monitor? Is it any good for video editing? do you observe any colour shifts?
Sorry about the delayed response , This monitor is recommended for competitive gaming as far as color reproduction goes this montor does a good job but for video editing /production ,mostly people prefer IPS over TN panel

Rs Mahecha

Recruit
Interested in
GIGABYTE B450MDS3H
ANTEC NX200 RGB CABINET
WD BLUE 1 TB HDD
ANTEC NE550 550W PSU
CORSAIR VENG 8GB 3000 MHZ = 8 GB

kakush30

Recruit
Hi,

I am interested in to buying the monitor, can it be ship to Delhi? Are you using like delhivery?

FXGalvatron

Disciple
Hey man, do you have the mobo and RAM? (apologies if I missed where you posted if it is sold)

kakush30

Recruit
I recieved the monitor it was well packed, I checked it with DishTV stb, it was working fine.

I ll send the full feedback after testing with PC.

kakush30

Recruit
143e1662-586f-460e-974e-f803bae1a4bc.jpg

i done testing, I think OP need to ask to close this thread.

paul34

Disciple
received graphics card yesterday and it is working fine.. due to technical issue couldn't leave feedback, once the issue is solved will give feedback

pacificb0y

Disciple
received graphics card yesterday and it is working fine.. due to technical issue couldn't leave feedback, once the issue is solved will give feedback

Same guess there is a sale thread glitch or something couldn't exchange feedback will try again later.
he was very patient , the courier guy some how took 7 to 8 days to pickup and didn't show up, had to ship with alternate courier(DTDC) and he was patient while this process was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.