Acer Aspire 5740g unavailable in Delhi !!!

abhayvir

Recruit
Hi guys,

I've tried and re-tried but couldn't get Aspire 5740g (i5 processor, Ati 5670 1GB) in delhi...I tried at Nehru Place, Janakpuri and Okhla...can anyone tell me where can i get it in Delhi.

Is it available in Mumbai...my brother is there he can get it for me...so pls give mumbai address to.

Thanks a lot

There is no 5740g with ati hd 5670.

The ones available are with ati hd 5470 and ati hd 5650. Both are available at Vijay Sales (at least till yesterday). Price 37k and 44k for the two laptops respectively.

But I think one with ati hd 5650 is being discontinued so get it before the existing stock runs out.:hap2:

5740g is corei5 with 5650 and i bought it from Acer Showroom(1st Floor) above Dell Showroom in NP for 44600 about a month back

its true currently its unavailable! I contacted each n every dealer and they all saying "sir you give us order and advance money whenever laptop come will deliver "

abhayvir said:
Hi guys,

I've tried and re-tried but couldn't get Aspire 5740g (i5 processor, Ati 5670 1GB) in delhi...I tried at Nehru Place, Janakpuri and Okhla...can anyone tell me where can i get it in Delhi.

Is it available in Mumbai...my brother is there he can get it for me...so pls give mumbai address to.

Thanks a lot

AFAIK there is no Acer 5740G with a HD5670. You can get the one with i-5 4xx and HD5650 for ~44-45k

DarkAngel said:
AFAIK there is no Acer 5740G with a HD5670. You can get the one with i-5 4xx and HD5650 for ~44-45k

Is 44-45K a good price?
coz somebody posted 42.5K for Core i5 (don't with or w/o 5650!)
Had a talk an the Acer mall partner, he said 46K but was ready to reduce the price when I'll come to purchase, plus some freebies.

social said:
There is no 5740g with ati hd 5670.

The ones available are with ati hd 5470 and ati hd 5650. Both are available at Vijay Sales (at least till yesterday). Price 37k and 44k for the two laptops respectively.

But I think one with ati hd 5650 is being discontinued so get it before the existing stock runs out.:hap2:

can any one give the reason y Acer5470g with ati hd 5650 is being discontinued ???? plzz confirm is it true r not??

It is not being discontinued that's what the dealers in my locality say, including acer mall partners. Moreover, they are short of stock, only because of high demand.

Can anyone please tell me the exact serial/model no. of Acer 5740G Core i5, 4GB DDR3, 500 GB hdd, ATI 5650 1GB ?

Will be buying it really soon, hence want to make sure that there is no miscommunication between me and the dealer,as their is this another model with same specs but ATI 5470 1GB.

cool1 said:
acer 5740g available in mumbai at croma R-city ghatkopar for 44k

Btw anyone knows why this model is being discontinued?

I think its because the lack of quality control. There are to many defective ones out and the most common defect being over heating.

I would tell the OP to look into the Vaio E series.

H2O said:
I think its because the lack of quality control. There are to many defective ones out and the most common defect being over heating.

I wonder who told you that:huh: Acer doesn't release such data, or does it:bleh:

Back