**Acer Iconia Tab A500** 16B WiFi with extra 8+8 GB cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techpal

Skilled
**Acer Iconia Tab A500** 16B WiFi with extra 8+8 GB cards and ACER PROTECTIVE CASE

Product: Acer Iconia A500 16GB WiFi Tablet. PLUS ACER PROTECTIVE CASE(SLEEVE+STAND FOLDABLE) MRP Rs. 1500.

Purchased on 13 may,2011 . Its in Brand New condition with 11.5 Months Warranty left. Comes with Bill and Manufacturer Warranty.

Accessories : All that came with the Box Original plus Two 8GB Micro SD cards from my side. PLUS ACER PROTECTIVE CASE(SLEEVE+STAND FOLDABLE) MRP Rs. 1500.

Reason for Sale: Doesnt get time to play with it.

Specifications:

Android - Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS - NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor - 1GB DDR3 memory - 16GB internal storage - 10.1" WXGA HD Multi-Touch Display (1280 x 800) - NVIDIA GeForce – Front and rear facing webcams -5MP & 2MP camera- 802.11b/g/n WLAN - Dolby Mobile Technology - Dual speakers - Bluetooth - GPS - Micro USB- Micro-HDMI -MicroSD memory card slot,FULL SIZE USB PORT.

TAB SOLD

Yap i still love it but have to go to office with laptop so doesnt get time to play with and do justice to its awesome hardware :)

Aah was looking for W500, would have picked up with eyes closed if it was W500. Not a big fan of android/ios because I want productivity as well

thebanik said:
Aah was looking for W500, would have picked up with eyes closed if it was W500. Not a big fan of android/ios because I want productivity as well
Well u can try :) To me its really really good and do Windows has good touch interface?

I dont know whey they did that coz it is not written anywhere else and even on gsm arena. You can check it if you find anything please do let me know.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back