Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3y
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Bought it from Renewed section of amazon for 17.5k.
As expected from renewed it came with dead pixels and light bleed.
Got it RMAed after some hassle and recieved a brand new one with no above such thing at all.

This was bought as a temporary monitor until i get a good deal on one of the monitors i was waiting for.
So now selling since i got what i wanted.

Giving a DisplayPort cable worth 500 with the monitor. (This monitor doesnt come with one)
Yes i know i have priced it close to a new one available on amazon but the hassle of RMA and DP cable inclusion makes the price worthwhile (Also shipping included).

Attachments

• hh.PNG
    hh.PNG
    188.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 20230412_104216.jpg
    20230412_104216.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 219
  • 20230412_104203.jpg
    20230412_104203.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 20230412_104158.jpg
    20230412_104158.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 213
Renewed means 6m of warranty from amazon if anything happens....The usual warranty stays if the product has any...Mine was a December 2022 manufactured unit so that helps too.
Hello mate, are you sure if this is the case? I checked with Amazon CC today and they confirmed to me that only 6 months warranty is applicable, brand warranty of 3 years does not apply here due to renewed product.

No intention to spoil your sale thread but just helping to keep it transparent for any potential buyer, thank you!

Hello mate, are you sure if this is the case? I checked with Amazon CC today and they confirmed to me that only 6 months warranty is applicable, brand warranty of 3 years does not apply here due to renewed product.

No intention to spoil your sale thread but just helping to keep it transparent for any potential buyer, thank you!
Some brands offer warranty regardless of a valid bill based on date of manufacture.
Totally depends on your luck.

Amazon will always respond for whats best in their interest.....If they said that full warranty is applicable then whose gonna buy newer products on amazon? Site will become OLX for open box products.
SOLD OUTSIDE FORUM.

Last edited:
I bought a renewed Acer XV272U KV from Amazon and it had the regular warranty of 3 years when checked with the S/N.

When there was a problem, the Acer support obliged the same.

This may help someone.

This is perfect, my current monitor Acer X34P seems to have died on me and I may have to buy another one.
I could have possibly looked into this deal but hard to move away from ultrawide.

Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back