Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Hey recently change to ACT from TIKONA , Which has been a pain in my Ass

Experience with ACT so far ,

The service promised the connection in 3 Days and charged me 1960 Rupees but wouldn't pick the call there after that i had to contact there customer service which went to promise that it would happen in 24hrs everday ,finally it took 8 days that too with lot of Follow up

But once done the Speeds are whats they have promised i got 1.2mb/s if any downloading directly on torrents it has good seeding its 1.1mb/s same for uploads as well

So far very happy

But found that i am getting disconnect whenever there is loss of power while they promised me 4hrs backup .So, again called them this time it was better then before they took 4 days to install new battery

Over Exp:
Speeds: 10/10
Service: 4/10

Hey buddy in makthikere i think you have something called as Earth link let me confirm the name from my friends who is using it
they maintain cache server .I think that would be a more wiser option .Gimme a couple of days

ACT doesn't cover my area in mathikere :sad.gif_1: . I tried callin bbnl but they said they gonna give direct line to one pc. That doesn't work out cause besides my pc ,I also have a laptop and a iPad (which I wanted to connect them to a wireless router). So sekarsomu if you are reading this please let me know about that broadband service who operates in mathikere. To be frank, I am quite miserable using airtel 2mb with a cap of 25gb paying around Rs 1200/ month.:6807c8d4:

Signed up for ACT Premium plan (Rs 1000 + tax) on the 5th. The sales guy promised connection in max two days. Finally, after a lot of follow ups and a threat to disconnect, I got the connection activated on the 14th. The connection is as promised - 10mbps.

Hey,

I just upgraded from the stock Asus firmware to tomato and an unable to connect using PPPOE, if someone has some experience with this kindly do post settings for PPPOE (MTU, Gateway, and DNS)

I was running it in PPPOE mode on the asus firmware without any issues..

:O You were able to run in PPPoE mode ? I thought we must log in thru' their portal every time.

Hey,

I just upgraded from the stock Asus firmware to tomato and an unable to connect using PPPOE, if someone has some experience with this kindly do post settings for PPPOE (MTU, Gateway, and DNS)

I was running it in PPPOE mode on the asus firmware without any issues..

Damn it !! Still waiting for ACT in Mahadevpura :mad:
They have promised, they are coming to mahadevpura with in 4-6 weeks. Go knows when will i get to see lightning fast speeds.

I think ACT is not there in HSR layout stick. Hence will have to stick to BSNL for a while.

BSNL is good as long as it works. If it goes down, almost take two to four weeks to restore !

Don't know what you mean, but their unlimited means 10mbps upto some specified GBs and thereafter FUP activates. Depends on the plan after how many GBs and to what speed the FUP will take effect. Even after the FUP, I'd say the speeds are good for the money. At least according to their claims.

Back