Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Re: Act Tv Bangalore: 5Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

the only problem with this connection is that i finish the 75GB in like a week and im stuck with 2Mb/s till the next month. Other than that i have not had any major problems with their service since i got it 2 months ago.

soumalidon said:
the only problem with this connection is that i finish the 75GB in like a week and im stuck with 2Mb/s till the next month. Other than that i have not had any major problems with their service since i got it 2 months ago.

Yours in Halved. Mine Directly Decreases From 10 to 2Mbps which is Really Painful. But i always try not to finish my FUP QUOTA!

just got the connection 1299 plan.download speed m getting consistemt 550 kbps,
i got the connection in like 3 days
preety happy with the service so far.

^^Same speed here. Speed hasn't dropped once in the day. It's my second day. Quite happy :)

thetoxicmind said:
Sweet pricing!

...and I pay Rs. 14XX every month for a 2Mbps Unlimited connection with a 30GB FUP. :|

If it's Airtel then you can upgrade to 75GB unlimited plan for 1599/-. I'm sure it must be in your area.

Kolkata will always lag behind. Good to see these speeds at these rates. I'm sure you guys will need bigger Hard disks now.

Downloads are consistenly above 4Mbps and in some cases even reached 5.

ACT even provide a Norton Anti virus...but only 32 Bit..

I am now afraid as many people are started to using the service.. :fear:

Forgot to update, I got my connection setup on Monday itself. It was not working on Tuesday, but I'm glad they fixed it on Wednesday (within 24hrs).

I had a very busy week so I didn't get much time to use broadband. But whenever I tested speed on Speedtest.net, speed was consistent.

Have applied for a connection online . let me see if they have got feasibility in c.v.raman nagar

Using ACT Broadband for the past 1 week. Connection is stable. getting constant 5Mbps, ping is around 40ms to chennai server.

Good thing is that they increased fup to 120GB as christmas offer this month

No feasibility in c.v.raman nagar. went and applied for an airtel 1699 4mbps 75gb limit plan. guess its good enough till ACT comes.

Hey if this comes via LAN Cable to your Computer/Laptop, then how do you share the connection with other devices at home? I just realized that BEAM is part of ACT Group Company.

Too bad...I finished my 75GBs in less than two weeks...now 2MBPS for the next two weeks.:( But WTH!! It's been an amazing experience so far. Only 2 hours of downtime , that too was fixed 10 mins after my call!! Apart from that constant 5MBPS..wow!! It's still cheaper than Airtel I had.

If the connection is given directly using cable,how to setup an wifi network?

^ Get a wifi router, and setup the wifi connection. You will have to enter your login details in router so that it can connect to ACT network.

it will be like dream come true to have such connection in pune that too in my area ....

i simply envy you people...:ashamed:

pavan547 said:
it will be like dream come true to have such connection in pune that too in my area ....

i simply envy you people...:ashamed:

Very true mate... I stay just near InOrbit mall but did not have a stable connection for long time.

Just got a FTTB from the local cable guy who is a provider for Sify. 1mbps plan costs 990.

Just got it last week and seems stable so far... Only feel good factor for me now is that its a FTTB connection ...

Envy you guys in Hyd and B'lore and Mumbai...

hum toh mb mb ko taraste hain :(

Back