Added another bit to my Sandy Bridge Build - A Full HD Display

Short conclusion after seeing the show-off: A 32" Sammy TV nowadays makes sense more than Dell u2411 monitor!

Congrats! :hap2:

^^ Nah.. :ashamed: The TV is no longer part of the gaming setup in my room. It didn't work out as a Monitor. (Half expected this and as I mentioned several times, It was just an experiment). I have set it up as a full time TV in the living room and I am back to my 20" Dell and I will be getting a 27" Monitor soon. :p

In any case, I will be posting a brief impression of LCD TV as Monitor and Monitor as TV based on my experience. ;)

adder said:
Congrats :)

So which panel did you get,the pictures of the backside of the lcd you posted could have answered my question since they are of high resolution,but sadly out of focus.
Panel is CN01, not that good by the books, but still it was visually pretty much as good as the Sony TV's which use S-PVA's.

moksh4u2 said:
nice purchase man

any plans of wall mounting it ??
No such plans as I am in a rented accommodation.

Lord Nemesis said:
^^ Nah.. :ashamed: The TV is no longer part of the gaming setup in my room. It didn't work out as a Monitor. (Half expected this and as I mentioned several times, It was just an experiment). I have set it up as a full time TV in the living room and I am back to my 20" Dell and I will be getting a 27" Monitor soon. :p

And I thought purchasing huge screens for the PC would now be very cheap :| . Best of luck on your next 42 grand purchase :hap2:

Back