Adlabs Imagica - New Theme park in Khopoli (Off Mumbai-Pune Expressway)

raksrules

Elite
So there is a new theme park open in Khopoli, off Mumbai - Pune Expressway. It just opened couple of days back. Did anyone visit or planning to visit this new theme park ?
I read about it and it is said that it has been built on the lines of Disney world, of course not as grand as Disney but still big enough.
Entry fee is a steep 1500 Rs. for normal ticket and 2200 for the express one.
I visited their website and it indeed feels like they have made the way it functions, different zones, food plazas, multiple day tickets, re-entry allowed on the same day, express pass to avoid long lines for rides etc and it is all on lines of Disney and Universal parks (have visited them so know).

PS: Not advertising, have no relation to this park whatsoever.

I would prefer waiting for a month or so. Visiting this month is pointless since all the features are not functional yet. I will definitely go there, may be in the last week of May. :)

Someone told me it's best to wait another 4-5 months before going 'cos that's the time it'll take for all of it to be fully functional.

Going on coming weekend (sponsored by company)

Any overall suggestions ?

Click lots of pics and post here please.
Also as many details as you can provide will be good. Because we don't really lot of people going to these due to high price so not many opinions. It is not like esselworld.

Click lots of pics and post here please.
Also as many details as you can provide will be good. Because we don't really lot of people going to these due to high price so not many opinions. It is not like esselworld.
Sure, this will test my Lenovo P780 camera too !
(Will also carry my Sony camera)

There is a 25% off now due to GOSF.

Its a company sponsored event, we also booked in bulk (100 tickets including food) via some third party agency. Rates are 20% less than GOSF.

You cannot do that. You pay for entry to the park and not for each individual ride.
When i had been to such a park before, i under utilized my ticket as i never sit on those "THRILL" rides :bag:
But my wife sits in all of those giant roller coasters and what not so she fully utilizes it.

Back