Adlabs Imagica - New Theme park in Khopoli (Off Mumbai-Pune Expressway)

Very good place to enjoy over the weekend.:). the nitro ride is superb and full on paisa vasool. Also try Mr india way to cool ride. Others to be mentioned are deep space, india darshan, etc....

Is this park fully functional yet? If someone is planning to visit the park from Bangalore, what is the best way to travel there?

Is this park fully functional yet? If someone is planning to visit the park from Bangalore, what is the best way to travel there?

Mumbai / Pune both would be sort of equidistant. You will need to take a cab (not local taxi) from either of these places to the park as it is like in middle of no where.

What if we go in a car? Any suitable accomodtion (read affordable) nearby where we can halt?

Also, I was planning that maybe me and my friends can also visit or explore other places nearby. Keep one day reserved for the park, and maybe another or two for other places. Sort of an extended trip? Worth it?

We had been to the park last week. All the rides are functional now. All the rides are very well engineered I must say. You can definitely go and enjoy it.

Travelling :
They have daily pickup and drop facilities from Pune and Mumbai (Neeta Travels).

FYI for everyone, Daily pickup and drop is chargeable and not free. 500 Rs two way i think per person.
Also i suppose they have free pickup from Khopoli railways station as well.

FYI for everyone, Daily pickup and drop is chargeable and not free. 500 Rs two way i think per person.
Also i suppose they have free pickup from Khopoli railways station as well.
We opted in for "Family of 6" pack... Individual ticket cost 2400 including pickup and drop to Pune, Rs. 400 food coupon and entry pass. The vehicle they sent was Xylo..

We opted in for "Family of 6" pack... Individual ticket cost 2400 including pickup and drop to Pune, Rs. 400 food coupon and entry pass. The vehicle they sent was Xylo..

Oh that is good. I mentioned what i had read on their website. But yes when you do these group bookings (even small groups) they do offer some sort of "freebies".
Seems they want more and more word of mouth promotion and hence want more people visiting the park.

Planning to go tomorrow. The GOSF flat discount of 25% should make it worth it. The 'Nitro' has me excited :woot:. Will share my experience.

I would suggest to wait for a few more months before visiting. I had been there with my office collegues on a week day and it was damn crowded.. Though the rides are thrilling, the waiting time killed the excitement. I waited around 30 to 45 mins for each ride :eek: and finally by the end of the day, i was bored to the core

Also, there are no water related rides (except one, but i wont consider it as water ride). WEEKEND trip is strictly no no, unless one is ready for waiting in a long long queue...

The crowd is only going to increase as the people are getting excited by the word-of-mouth publicity. They do have express tickets but those are way too costly. So I guess will have to be ready to wait in the queue.

There is already heck of a crowd.. We went on a weekend and their were at least 5000 people inside park.. One shopkeeper guy told me, the crowd crosses 10,000 mark in weekends usually. We were lucky to have less crowd.. Could enjoy all the rides double, triple times without much of a waiting queue.. If possible enjoy Nitro in the evening. Beautiful experience :D

Back