ADSL Splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAV33N

Skilled
Want to buy a ADSL Splitter..
so,if you've got a Dead ADSL Modem or are willing to provide me one PM me with your Offers but please don't try to rip me off..

Regards
Naveen

Dude, I'm fairly sure you can ask your local telephone wiring chap to give you one for some chai-pani types. (assuming your place has DSL connectivity, but why would you need the splitter if it didn't..?)

BSNL/MTNL/Airtel keep thousands of these things in stock and their technicians always carry a few around. The 100+ prices on Ebay are a rip-off IMHO...

^ Thanks for the inputs..

@Gaurish - Thanks for the link...

@shr1k - will go to telephone exchange tomm. & ask for the same...

Try asking your local telco technician (chap who comes when you complain about DSL not working etc), mate. They don't give these away 'officially', all under the table wonly.

An ADSL splitter isn't worth more than Rs. 20. If you're with a private ISP(Airtel for e.g.) is see no reason why they wont provide you with a spare splitter. They replace entire modem/line setups free of charge, this is just an ancillary item.

If you're unfourtunately with a government ISP, you can always pay the lineman Rs. 10 for a box.

Yeah, talk to the lineman and ask him to get you one, be sure to make it clear that you will pay him.

^ Actually i asked the Technician not the Office Guyz..

he told me that it's not available sepereately..

@sahilm Yeah,Unfortunately i've got my connection from BSNL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back