Advice for mixer grinder

Bosch uses suction cups underneath the mixer to stay it put
Quite innovation it is
That has been around for more than 20 years . Sumeet used to have those suction cups .

Heard Sujata uses ball bearing assembly instead of bush mechanism which makes it better compared to other brands. Don't know how effective and true it is.
Anyways, their mixer grinders work good.
Yes . That is why the motor has lesser noise as well .

Bosch uses suction cups underneath the mixer to stay it put
Quite innovation it is
It's sad that not all companies use this. The mixer my parents bought some 20 years ago had it. Since then, we've changed twice and the newer models didn't have it and it was really annoying.

I just got an Usha mixer for myself and it has suction cups too.

Mixer grinders Indian models are better . Reason .. Our cuisine is different from the European , Korean or Japanese cuisine . mixers replace the traditional stone and pestle .
The Korean , German and Japanese brands are costly and do not get the work done which is required .
My suggestion would be first - low noise . Every time the mixer is turned on in my house I get irritated .
Most mixers come with basic models and extra jars can be bought according to the requirement .
Preeti mixer basic model serves most purposes and if required extra attachments like juicers , kneaders etc can be bought separate . The low cost Eco models are good enough .
I have had one for the past 10 years with no issues except for a change of bushes and washers .
Second this. Learned it the hard way. Have bought both Panasonic and usha. Won’t recommend Panasonic at all.

Been using a couple of Panasonic mixer grinders for over a decade and am pretty happy with it.
The motor is so smooth and quiet compared to most of the mixers on market, I do understand the irritating coarse sound most motors make.
Trust me, once you are used to the smooth sound of Panasonic motors, you won't go back to any other brand.
To put it in words, it sounds like a smooth turbo petrol engine whine and other mixers sound like cluttery diesel engines.
Take a demo in any multi-branded store if you wish to compare.

The motor has good torque and blades are sharp enough to make smooth dry powders in less time compared to other machines.
I've found several other mixers can only do fine grinding to a point, which appears coarse compared to the fine grinding that Panasonic achieves.

AFAIK Panasonic India makes just two base machines with two different motors(550w & 600w), the rest of the models are just jar/colour options.

Back