iOS Advise needed - Battery replacement for iPhone 6 in Bangalore

vercetti

Skilled
Got my mom's phone battery replaced a year ago but they put a Chinese battery and now the battery just expanded bending the iPhone 6 and the lcd panel is coming out.

Any recommendations to get oroginal iPhone 6 battery in Bangalore near JP Nagar 9th phase area?

Attachments

• 20220719_180606.jpg
    20220719_180606.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 66
Check FixKart. They have a branch in JP Nagar and provide doorstep pickup/delivery.

I have not used their service. A friend of mine did replace the display of a Galaxy S10. He was happy with the service.

Edit: I have an iPhone 6 battery case lying around that I got as a freebie which I can giveaway. It's 1800mah and tops up an iPhone to 50-60%.

Check FixKart. They have a branch in JP Nagar and provide doorstep pickup/delivery.

I have not used their service. A friend of mine did replace the display of a Galaxy S10. He was happy with the service.

Edit: I have an iPhone 6 battery case lying around that I got as a freebie which I can giveaway. It's 1800mah and tops up an iPhone to 50-60%.
Awesome - will contact them.
BTW - where in Blore are you based out of - checkibg to see if I can pickup the battery case :)

Am on the other side of Bannerghatta Road, Arekere.

I pass by decathlon (that’s 9th phase?) on weekdays. Can PM details on the case.

I had a good impression of this company just reading their about page.

Good to know it worked out. I'll recommend them in the future.
Got my mom's phone battery replaced a year ago but they put a Chinese battery and now the battery just expanded bending the iPhone 6 and the lcd panel is coming out.
I've had this bulging problem happen with LG's batteries and for the life of me cannot figure out why it happens. And I do mean genuine LG batteries and not knockoffs

Just a year old, after a year and a half it started to bulge. You can tell because the battery starts to run out faster than it did. Anytime you notice this happening it means the battery is on its way out.

The battery that came with the phone lasted three years.

All the service centre will say is you overcharged it. Which makes no sense whatsoever.

Back