Budget 0-20k Aio liquid cooler 240mm suggestion

mutant

Skilled
Hi everyone,

Looking to buy a 240mm liquid cooler for 5800x build. Something around 6-7k? Don't need any rgb.

Which ones are good buy in this range?

Arctic liquid freezer 2 series have recently increased their warranty to 6 years , IDK same has been updated to Indian market as well .

But if you are willing to pay that amount of money on a product which are are well known to have issues over time ,you should be better off with Noctua or dark rock air coolers mount them and forget.

Have both 120 (corrected) and 360 the Arctic freezer, Very much satisfied.
+1 for Arctic and yes they seems to have update 6 year warranty.
Also if going with arctic just make sure with the seller you are getting REV 2 and it had AM4 Mount.
My 360 bought from Amazon came missing them I mailed Arctic Germany and they then send me a bracket.
if on intel nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• 0ba50cd8-f061-4355-afcc-57158cb6ddd3.jpg
    0ba50cd8-f061-4355-afcc-57158cb6ddd3.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Have both 140 and 360 the Arctic freezer, Very much satisfied.
+1 for Arctic and yes they seems to have update 6 year warranty.
Also if going with arctic just make sure with the seller you are getting REV 2 and it had AM4 Mount.
My 360 bought from Amazon came missing them I mailed Arctic Germany and they then send me a bracket.
if on intel nothing to worry about.
Can you share link for Arctic liquid freezer 140mm? Couldn't find it online somehow, only 120mm. Planning to use it with a Ryzen 3600XT, what are you using it for and how well does it work?

Hi everyone,

Looking to buy a 240mm liquid cooler for 5800x build. Something around 6-7k? Don't need any rgb.

Which ones are good buy in this range?
I have the 5800x and it needs a lot of cooling. Good you have already decided on water cooling. Like what others have said a Arctic freezer 2 240/280 is a great choice. I'm using a custom loop with a 240 rad and with everything on auto in the BIOS, I gets to 62'C on all cores during prime 95 . 75'C on 4 cores and 90'C on two cores, with auto boost enabled ofcourse

in the current scenario i have undervolted and underclocked my 1700x to 2.3 GHz @ 0.9v with hyper 212 dual fans ,it sits happily at 38-39 ,during sim games hits 62 ,you dont require higer clocks for WFH :p

Does anyone know about the RMA process for lian li or arctic in India?

Having 5/6 year warranty is cool but if we have to ship the product to a different country to claim the warranty it's going to be PITA (considering shipping and having to deal with customs).

Does anyone know about the RMA process for lian li or arctic in India?

Having 5/6 year warranty is cool but if we have to ship the product to a different country to claim the warranty it's going to be PITA (considering shipping and having to deal with customs).
no idea but I think Lian Li had some one for rma here in india.

Back