Air Asia mega sale - super discounted tickets

^^ Who cares ??? Its a 4 hour trip at the most and frankly you are saving almost 5k on a one way ticket over Air India and even more if you travel by Thai air or others. :)

What are the possible options for a round trip here? say from kolkata to X-Y-Z and back to kolkata...that would be interesting xD

LOL the fares are dead cheap! Return air-fare from COK to KLIA at 3.7k odd. Flew from Bombay to Coimbatore for 3k on Spice Jet. :lol:

Perfect for honeymooners.

15kg checkin baggage is 450 bux, meals are 150 bux. Air Asia is dirt cheap, and the only negative aspect of their brand new planes is the lack of a TV/Entertainment system. TAKE A BOOK ALONG FFS!

hmm...pretty restricted plans

lots of flights going into china but none going out!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hmm...pretty restricted plans
lots of flights going into china but none going out!

Uh-oh, but that's expected with such low fares I guess. Any idea how much baggage we are allowed to carry in without paying extra? The site screams Supersize my baggage everywhere, but I cannot find how much baggage allowance is available without paying extra.

^ Low cost carriers like Air Asia allow only free cabin baggage. One piece of it. That really means ONE piece. No ladies handbag + cabin bag and stuff. Exceptions are made only sometimes. Check in baggage is charged. Their lowest package is 15 Kgs for I think around 400 bucks. Completely optional.

Back