airtel 1 mbps

Ãäå ñêà÷àòü ôèëüì Ãðèíöåññà Ìîíîíîêå (Ãðèíöåññà ÷óäèù)
ðåöåíçèÃíà ôèëüì 4
Ãîâîñòè êèíî, ôèëüì Ãèð 2

rahulmig said:
U Telecom in Mumbai has now Offering 512 Kbps for Rs 855/- Per Month Unlimited ... Last Month its Was 1350/-

2 things i'm wondering about, is this reduction due to

- the recession or/and
- the lack of any commies in the present administration

Which means better tech for faster speeds at cheaper than before.

The implication is these prices are here to stay and might be the norm say 6 months to a yr from now. In which case kippu, rather than getting a good deal you would be just an early adopter :D

^.. Only positive I demand from ISP's is to scrap FUP... But it will not go without govt. intervention.... So its highly unlikely.....

^^... Rightly said.. There is nothing one can do except move to an ISP which has not implemented FUP... Like BSNL/MTNL.... Telecom lobby is far too powerful in India with deep pockets to bribe babus & bureaucrats @ TRAI & ministries to not let them see any difference... How many complaints did users all over India sent to TRAI...

Unless opposition parties or someone higher up in the govt. takes up this issue, we can all be sure that nothing positive is gonna happen... :(

1699+tax means 1699+12% = 1900. Only Rs.300 reduction. Not a great difference guys. But the older tariff 2222 incl of taxes or exlusive of taxes ???

i initially refused to upgrade it , then today i mailed the care email id and got it upgraded....

bring on HD

anfjavid said:
1699+tax means 1699+12% = 1900. Only Rs.300 reduction. Not a great difference guys. But the older tariff 2222 incl of taxes or exlusive of taxes ???

2222 is exclusive of taxes ..... actually it is only 200 rs extra from 512 and you get 100 units in phone also free

Me got the call too. Wondering whether I have to upgrade or not. It 1850 inclusive of taxes per month. Free Rs 100 talk time, and Rs 100 bandwidth on demand per month.

i've been on 1mbps ever since the plan came out and i'm paying 2222 a month. anyway i can get it reduced to 1850?

ashr said:
i've been on 1mbps ever since the plan came out and i'm paying 2222 a month. anyway i can get it reduced to 1850?

hey ashr long time no c!
no you can't, you can only upgrade to 2mbps at 2499 :p in some cities its 2999 :no:

Back