airtel 1 mbps

even i got a call from airtel. Have attached the tariff for others.
i dunno how they select customers, but i noticed that my downloads for the last month increased heavily(thanks to prison break:eek:hyeah:). maybe thats the reason they are giving to heavy downloaders to check feasibilty?
this is the 3rd time am offered over 4 yrs with airtel.

Attachments

• airtel.jpg
    airtel.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 207
They called me today offering 512 kbps in the day and 1mbps at night for 1299 + 100 free minutes/Calls. The caller didn't know about FUP when I asked him.

dafreaking said:
They called me today offering 512 kbps in the day and 1mbps at night for 1299 + 100 free minutes/Calls. The caller didn't know about FUP when I asked him.

This would be awesome if no FUP....

dafreaking said:

That's one of the best option to have. You can easily go for it:clap:

Yeah... But he didn't know squat about FUP. I think I should call them and ask again. Too bad I don't use my home connection throughout the year.

dafreaking said:

dats d exact offer i got it 2day...........looks like these r more frequent nw...............by FUP d limit is 100GB........i wonder if it wl enough or not:S

by d way m frm bangalore.........n i hv applied for dat.......wl take 3 days for activation

I also got the call for 1mbps 1600bucks I thought it was just another marketing tactic by airtel but when i asked CC they told this is only offered by sales executives and can't be directly bought.

:lol: i still dont have BB connection in my area. Just for kick i took remote access of my friends PC in the US and saw 600 + KB/ps download speed without any download managers!

welll i got a call from airtel guys offering me the 1mbps for 1699+tax, i m currently on the 512UL conn, and have been dnloading i guess pretty much 20hrs a day :) :) love them documentries :) well neway when i asked bout the FUP the other guy dint have any clue bout it... neway i told em to activate the scheme, he gave me a request number and told me that its gonna be activated within 72hrs.. well lets hope it gets... btw m in delhi rt now.. i was also told that this scheme is for special customers only... and that i can play free online games.. wonder what that ment.. i asked him what kind of online games.. he kept saying "yeah online games khel sakte hain.. yeah yeah.. online games" i was like WTF... neway will let u guys know bout any FUPs if any.. and also bout the connection experience.. later..

Back