Video Airtel HD+Viewsonic vg 2030 wm monitor(DVI, 1680x1050) possible ??

cad

Disciple
hello friends,
I have viewsonic vg 2030 wm monitor which has maximum resolution of 1680x1050 and a DVI port. Also i have logitech x-540 speakers.
Is it possible to use them with airtel hd by any possible means ?
Thanks in advance
Koe jugaad batao bhai logo :d

You will not be able to see full 1080i with the monitor.. you have to downgrade to 780 p... And it depends on the monitor how well it takes the 16:10 resolution instead of 16:9 resolution...You should actually give it a try. You will not loose anything...

For audio you have to purchase the speakers separately. If you want dolby digital you can go for logitech digital speakers(Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System) of some AV receiver() that accepts digital input... Of you can just plug in any speakers for normal stereo sound...

Friends,

I have a full HD 1980 x 1080P monitor with DVI-D interface. Suppose it connected with HDMI to DVI-D cable then Where will be the sound coming from? In the setup it will be set up as HDMI out??

Please guide.

No sound from hdmi to dvi-d because although hdmi carries sound dvi0d does not so u will connect analogue audio cable from monitor speakers (or any speakers ) to stb.

Hi,

On similar lines I was looking to connect a normal STB (not the HD one) with my 22 inch monitor. I don't to buy in buying a TV at the moment due to some reasons. For sound I have AV receiver 3.0 setup.

the monitor accepts the DVI input. is it possible to convert the analog video signal to DVI using some cable?

Sunil

Back