Airtel Impatience 1799 4Mbps - No FUP?

None of airtel plans are without fup so where ever its mentioned, but when u call and ask cc they will said sorry but all plans are with fup

In Mumbai and Delhi, those plans have FUP. In Chennai, they don't. Not sure about Bangalore.

I stumbled across this yesterday or so, and I rechecked four times. So this is definitely worth a look-see.

Just called up Airtel CC in Bangalore and they confirmed that this plan has FUP of 50GB and once that is crossed, speed will be limited to 256kbps. When i mentioned about the website, she said it probably is a mistake...!

Website content errors are quite common thing and we shouldn't take them seriously guys!

Anyone in Bangalore using the HomeShop 1249 Plan ? Its 1 Mbps upto 50GB after that 512k unlimited....seems to be a very decent plan. On top of that there is an offer if you give 5 months Advanced rental , 1 mnth is free + free activation/installation :)

Package name : Homeshop 1249
Price per month (incl. Tax) : Rs. 1378
Price per year (incl. Tax) : Rs. 16532
Free calls : Rs. 300
Modem and/or registration costs : Rs. 500
Download speed : 1000 Kb/sec
Download limit per month : 50000 Mb.
Additional costs when exceeding the download limit : NA
Unlimited download at night : No
Minimum length of contract : 1 Month

Airtel is available in the following State(s) : Andhra Pradesh - Karnataka - Tamil Nadu
Im talking to Airtel taking a new BB connection from them again :p

Sandy said:
I used to pay 1299 for 1mbps day and 2mbps night and no FUP :p
Same here re. I am too paying 1299+tax. I get a benefit of Rs.100 off on voice calls. Same there as well. ?

*touchwood*

^^ Here in chennai ? :O I thought every plan from Airtel comes with FUP. Although my friend has a 4Mbps till 20/30GB plan and he says that he doesn't get FUP'd. :S

I was using the same 4mbps plan when i was in Noida and I my data transfer per month was like 300 - 350GB :D

If you know how to deal with Airtel CC then theres no ISP who can match them in speed, service and quality

Back