Video Airtel IPTV - It roxxxx!!!!!

how is the audio quality compared to airtel digital tv with good external speakers.
i have viewsonic vg2030 wm monitor(dvi, 1680x1050) and logitech x-540 speakers(5.1). Currently using airtel digital. will switch to it if quality(audio and video) is comparable

mods u suck again. where is my yesterday's post. so many queries posted still only two approved. why don't u resign if you are not able to do your duty

I am using Airtel Broswer 899rs 512kbps plan, and Dish TV DTH 330pm for Plat pack. I heard that the IPTV is available in my Area for 999rs pm. Should I switch my Airtel broadband to IPTV to get both as it will be saving deal. What are the cons and pros for IPTV as compared to Dishtv and separate Airtel broadband.

Thanks.

Airtel iptv is launched in Bangalore and they were making a big splash over the weekend. They held a roadshow in my apartment. Impressions

- Picture Quality is fairly good

- I had heard that the lag is very bad, but I could not see it in practice. Channel changes were quite fast (1-2 sec), a little slower than my Hathway digital set top box

- Timeshift feature is a killer and that feature alone may make the difference between this and competing products

Now to the negatives

- Only 1 TV supported. That was a deal breaker for me as we have two television sets

- The real killer, the set top box only supports composite video. there are no jacks for component/HDMI, so say goodbye to HD video anytime soon. What were Airtel thinking launching a service in 2011 without being HD ready?

Dude can we able to play online games using that connection???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Without any lag because i will play lots of online games :) WOW :) DOTA etc...

Back