Airtel News Update Thread...

@ all Airtel users (esp delhi)

Is this site working for ya'll?

All About Symbian - News, Reviews, and Software for Symbian, Series 60 (S60) and UIQ phones

super_saiyan said:
^^cheaper way is to get 2 256 lines & make a single stream out of it..^_^

~2000/month-->512 kbps-->Unlimited ^_^

(i dont know the devices used..but hell sure it can be done)

Somebody please post the steps how to do this! I'm so desperate for higher speeds I think i'm going to go ahead with it. I have two LAN cards in my PC. So lease another line and router modem from Airtel??????

3zjnnkz.jpg

43w3802.jpg

12|10|06

0:33 hrs

Airtel Rulezzzzz
NOTE : ME on 128kbps conn

@super_saiyan - let me get this right. u have 2 connections on your pc. & u want to group them together so that u can combine the speeds of both in windows. right? if this is the case let me know ill tell u what is needed :)

although u group them together. u will not find a significance difference in the browsing speeds or the pings, but your download speed surely will double.

AMD4Life said:
The site's workin' for me:hap2:

~From Delhi~

oh, ok. thanks.

stormblast said:
@super_saiyan - let me get this right. u have 2 connections on your pc. & u want to group them together so that u can combine the speeds of both in windows. right? if this is the case let me know ill tell u what is needed :)

although u group them together. u will not find a significance difference in the browsing speeds or the pings, but your download speed surely will double.

Yes i'm looking for that too. Lease another router from Airtel, another plan 256kbps plan, and combine them both under windows XP.

I have two LAN cards in my PC, so what else do I do to get strated?

@stormblast : plz help params7 out....
i think it was your post smwhere in TE itself where i read this can be done...:)

have you done that?
how abt making a guide & tuturial....:)
it'll earn you lottza reps...;)

Back