Airtel now does in Mobile office

hotshot05 said:
You are definately using NOP.
If the airtel people tell you that you are using Mobile Office and you beleive them, you and that person are total noob about mobiles. :p

oh really ..........:).............I was wrong about the 2MB thingy for Mobile Office as I remember recently downloading a file of size 8 MB and it was happening.

I might have mixed up with the NOP 2MB restriction because before this I had NOP.

and I use tethering with my laptop........and I dont think Mr. Expert hotshot05 :p, NOP can do that .......besides my bill also mentions it as Mobile Office :).........

MAGNeT said:
Well first it was 7 buks a day...than they made it double 14.99

And today i get an sms...now use unlimited internet for only rs 25 from your mobile...also confirmed it on its site
Though i wasnt using it...but i dont think they give any speed better except the maximum download speed reach is 20kBps.....that too with an avg of 16....

Day by day they are becoming looter number 1....as their share prices are falling

here in west bengal Rs35/day :(

I have postpaid airtel and vodafone connections. Which is the best gprs plan for postpaid users in kolkata? Please help guys!
Ps has anyone used 3g sim from bsnl? It gives about 90mb for 350 rupees.

Woah back wen i used to browse with MO it was 15 a day...(increased from 10). Dunno wts the current rate its been an year now.

MO went from free -> 7 -> 12 -> 15 -> 25. :|

Am on NOP right now. Rs. 2/day.

BTW you can download UL even on NOP and use UCWEB to download more than 3 MB.

Back