Airtel-Paise ke liye kuch bhi karega!

sonya

Disciple
Dec 6, 2009
A couple of days ago, i got 2 missed calls on my mobile with airtel prepaid connection.The number from which the calls were made showed up as 923436668277. Out of curiousity, i called back and surprisingly, it was Airtel's ringtone service. What bothers me is that i was charged 100 bucks for the call.The same thing happened today but i recognized the no. SO guys, if neone gets a call from this number, don't call back & save the number as 'BEGGARS'.:-[

sato1986

Skilled
Sep 4, 2008
Chandigarh
Clearly the number isnt Indian. Hence youve been charged for the ISD calls. Report the number to Airtel and ask them to blacklist it.

In future: Remember NOT to answer/call-back on 12 digit numbers starting with 92 or +92, as thats the ISD code for the neighbors.

WolVerIn-E-

Disciple
Jan 5, 2010
sonya said:
A couple of days ago, i got 2 missed calls on my mobile with airtel prepaid connection.The number from which the calls were made showed up as 923436668277. Out of curiousity, i called back and surprisingly, it was Airtel's ringtone service. What bothers me is that i was charged 100 bucks for the call.The same thing happened today but i recognized the no. SO guys, if neone gets a call from this number, don't call back & save the number as 'BEGGARS'.:-[

they were not the Airtel guys dude... the no. that u have written here is International.. may be of pakistan.. cant say surely..and how long did u talked to them?
Airtel wont refund anything...as you should have seen the no.'s before dialing back...Its not Airtel's fault..dont blame them !

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
Nov 4, 2007
Kottayam kerala
Yesterday I got a call, saying they are from rashi India. +912267668890. He asked for feedback about Rashi services, and i was already pissed off about rashi, and what theyve been doin on my asus mobo [rmaed 4 times ijn 4 months]. I told him everything i had to suffer coz of rashi.

Did anybody too had such calls ? I dont even know how they got my number.

delguy19

Skilled
Jun 19, 2006
Well its a call from pak and airtel on website and on bills mention abt such fake calls. so if someone calling from out of india and u missed call and call to find who that was being charged 100 rs hows that Airtel's mistake and why they should refund.

mrintech

Adept
Jun 6, 2009
I think the caller have some auto/Computer setup, as because there's no Plus + sign before the Number

The number starts right away from 92.....

:mad::mad::mad: