Airtel Pissing Us Off

I am another irritated Airtel customer. I have 512kbps unlimited connection. But I get 32kBps speeds (and no, my FUP limit has not been reached). It is like Airtel is throttling traffic on youtube, radio and download sites!! X(

Yesterday visited Airtel Gallery nearby, there were heavy arguments. I couldn't understand How these companies so called advertise to be care for customer's satisfaction...its written inside gallery as well...huh!!

sad thing is we don't want to manhandle anyone but Staff behavior got so rude that we left with no choice but to give our piece of mind in front of crowd.

satisfaction is got the amount back & this is totally over with Airtel. Loyalty of 5years paid back smartly by Company...really impressed :(

With ref. to their new advt. "Har Ek Friend Zaruri Hota Hai"; i think it should be "Har Ek Airtel Chodnewala Zaruri Hota Hai"

btw i would like to thank all for sharing their experience & participating in this thread. any suggestion or advise on new Network Provider?

PS: Keep the thread alive if there are more complaints to come

dragonball said:
I am another irritated Airtel customer. I have 512kbps unlimited connection. But I get 32kBps speeds (and no, my FUP limit has not been reached). It is like Airtel is throttling traffic on youtube, radio and download sites!! X(

Sadly a lot of users are reporting trends similar to this.

I got the DTH activated 2 mnths back.

They gave me some balance as a comeback scheme kinda thing.

Now the 'validity' expires today.. they been sending msgs to recharge for 300 to avoid penalty of Rs10

1) What the hell is the penalty for ?

I dont wanna continue the connection atm.. why cant i use it whenever i want to ?

2) What the hell is the 300 thing all about ?

My monthly usage is 185 only, so why the hell they be giving me a figure of 300 here ??

Spacescreamer said:

Now the 'validity' expires today.. they been sending msgs to recharge for 300 to avoid penalty of Rs10

I dont wanna continue the connection atm.. why cant i use it whenever i want to ?

My monthly usage is 185 only, so why the hell they be giving me a figure of 300 here ??
same with me and i am planning to stop recharging and throw the grabage out of soon

Spacescreamer said:

This is not new for most DTH,
I have been charged Rs.30 for delay in recharging DISH TV CONNECTION, the amount immediately deducted once recharged resulting in less viewing period

annababu said:
This is not new for most DTH,
I have been charged Rs.30 for delay in recharging DISH TV CONNECTION, the amount immediately deducted once recharged resulting in less viewing period

but i dont understand when someone is on plan 180 why he or she needs to recharge with 300. its not with my reliance as i recharge with the amount of 180

Back