Airtel's new plans

jhonny.s

Disciple
Looks better than previous plans. Any body tried these...

better FUP at good speed...

[attachment=10108:16944.attach]

Attachments

• 6fdae05f28.jpg
    6fdae05f28.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 804
no extra charges after limit....speed will be 512 kbps..

got 899 plan just now...office allows only 900 for reimbursement...:) :)

I am on Surf 999 (1Mbps till 75GB then 512 Kbps) 5000Mins local calls & call to AIRTEL mobile (local) are free... Don't suppose I should move to these...

HailStonE said:
I am on Surf 999 (1Mbps till 75GB then 512 Kbps) 5000Mins local calls & call to AIRTEL mobile (local) are free... Don't suppose I should move to these...
but here you are getting 4 mbps...anyways it depends on individual needs....

HailStonE said:

How do I get this plan ? I don't see it on the website.

kRuSnIk said:
How do I get this plan ? I don't see it on the website.

It was offered to me in January 2011 by Airtel themselves. According to them it was for select customers offered directly by Airtel but no mention on the website or details anywhere...

HailStonE said:
It was offered to me in January 2011 by Airtel themselves. According to them it was for select customers offered directly by Airtel but no mention on the website or details anywhere...
That is the best marketing strategy ever, why should you be the exclusive one ? read between the lines and then some.

johnsunder said:
That is the best marketing strategy ever, why should you be the exclusive one ? read between the lines and then some.

Jealous eh... :bleh:

A lot of people are on this plan... Go fish... :cool2:

So Failtel has come out with a new plan in with DATA limit. :facepalm: NO FUP :facepalm:. It sucks, f not, it will soon. ;)

But IMO the 999 plan is nice, but 30GB is too less, 100GB is more like it.

WTH?

2Mbps - 30GB Cap - For only 899?

I pay 1299 before taxes. :|

Oddly enough, they haven't used the word *unlimited* anywhere, leaving a reason for doubt.

AIRTEL would never change. All their plans have FUP & these are all limited like earlier ones except slightly cheaper. They are rumored to have 512kbps after limit is crossed but no confirmation yet.

In any case you could be sure of 512kbps even if they start with 256kbps initially (after FUP) since once the new telecom policy is accepted the min speeds would anyway be 512kbps....

HailStonE said:
AIRTEL would never change. All their plans have FUP & these are all limited like earlier ones except slightly cheaper. They are rumored to have 512kbps after limit is crossed but no confirmation yet.

In any case you could be sure of 512kbps even if they start with 256kbps initially (after FUP) since once the new telecom policy is accepted the min speeds would anyway be 512kbps....

These plans aren't even publicly available to users

SMSed as per the details in attachment. Got reply that CC will contact me. I am already paying 899, so increased FUP is welcome. :)

Back