Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani a.k.a Katrina Kaif

He honestly looks retarded. And its because of a girl that I have to bear the torture. I literally have to run to the damn theatre after work gets over at 8:30 to get the damn tickets or I'll be listening to crap the whole of 3 weeks. Stuff like - "If I don't ask you who will I ask?" and "You were so different back then..."..lol.

Then sit there for 3 hours pretending to be interested or the next words will be "agar man nahi tha toh kyo aaye? I never asked you to"...bloody pain. I will seriously pay someone good money to have him bumped off, lol.

Once its fine but the dumbass had 2 movies releasing within a week..lol! This one and that wake up sid movie (which was better than this..)

^^OMG :rofl: Sniper Dude :rofl:
Well I haven't seen the movie yet and as I usually don't see Bollywood flicks, I'm saved till this weekend coz as soon as my younger sister is gonna come from her hostel, she's gonna turn my mother over to her side and both are going to torture me to no end unless I download the $hite and present them on my HDTV:mad:

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
He honestly looks retarded. And its because of a girl that I have to bear the torture. I literally have to run to the damn theatre after work gets over at 8:30 to get the damn tickets or I'll be listening to crap the whole of 3 weeks. Stuff like - "If I don't ask you who will I ask?" and "You were so different back then..."..lol.

Then sit there for 3 hours pretending to be interested or the next words will be "agar man nahi tha toh kyo aaye? I never asked you to"...bloody pain. I will seriously pay someone good money to have him bumped off, lol.

Once its fine but the dumbass had 2 movies releasing within a week..lol! This one and that wake up sid movie (which was better than this..)

:rofl::rofl: nice review.

Gaurish said:
I did see Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani today(I mean yesterday, I am still awake:p). I must tell you it isn't so bad. just keep your logic aside and don't apply any logic. because in this movie there is logical thing happening.

After that you will see that this flick can be quite entertaining with lots of comedy scenes, a cute love story where guys is not able to say his feelings, awesome soundtrack(nice songs, I am still listing to it:D) and lastly Katrina - she looks stunning. in hindi: Katrina toh maal lag rahi hai:p

In nutshell, its a nice timepass movie. I would rate it 3/5

u spoke my words yaar...me 4/5 for rk and kat...katrina tho 'totta' hai :hap2::bleh::cool2:

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:

can't live with them , cant live without em eh!

now im really thinking should i even waste my bandwidth over this or no.....

^LOL. I think he meant kundli.

Saw the movie yesterday - watchable IMO. Katrina was so sooo sooooooo awesome. Ranbir wasn't all that good - I think Wake up Sid was a better watch for Ranbir. Ranbir's parents in the movie acted extremely good - esp. the mom seducing dad scene when Kats' in the bathroom. Was hilarious for an old couple.

120 bucks well spent. I took a day off today - the night show yesterday ended at 1:30 AM and slight showers in the morning - I just woke up!

Gannu said:
esp. the mom seducing dad scene when Kats' in the bathroom. Was hilarious for an old couple.

Exactly! Also , I liked the scene in the end fight when ranbir's dad comes to help him and says '4 din ke pyar ke liye' and then Ranbir asks to repeat it and he even DOES that! :rofl:

Regarding movie I don know, but kat was looking awesooooome in the movie :heart: :eek:hyeah:

Okay due to the Phyan, i got a half day off. So we people decided to watch a movie.. and guess what Kat made us watch APKGK.. it was cos of only & only Kat.. and i don't think our decision was wrong.. She's awesome as usual.. :eek:hyeah:

amol_cool said:
Exactly! Also , I liked the scene in the end fight when ranbir's dad comes to help him and says '4 din ke pyar ke liye' and then Ranbir asks to repeat it and he even DOES that! :rofl:

Regarding movie I don know, but kat was looking awesooooome in the movie :heart: :eek:hyeah:

That was a hilarious scene! Also, when his dad enters and the don is about to hit him, Ranbir says, "Arrey, rukko. Yeh mere papa hain." and the Don actually bows and says Namaste and gets whacked by Ranbir.

Awesome! :rofl:

i got thru p2p. thank god i did not speed money to buy tickets. i would have left the theater in first 15 mins.

terrible movie. first of all Kat cannot act, she cannot speak proper hindi. and on top of that this dumbass has to pretend to be more retard than he already is.

wht a waste of time. i will never see my 35 mins again will i?(couldnt watch after that) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ha ha ha sad case nikhil....in Visakhapatnam the tickets are really cheap (my mind feels really light when i hear about your ticket cost) it cost us only Rs. 80/= (Rs. 15/= included for prior booking). :bleh::bleh:

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:

Oh man, I can so relate with you. But here, its my family who gets after my neck to book tickets for all these dumb-shit flicks. Wake Up Sid was excellent, but I had to go through Dil Bole Hadippa, London Dreams, Tasveer, Love Aaj Kal just to name a few...

Now my sis has got new reasons for watching a "phailed" movie the first day it releases... "I wanna see why people didn't like this movie!"

What the hell do you say to that kind of logic?!:(

^lol... your sister sure has a different perspective of watching movies.Tasveer and Dil Bole Hadippa???Sheesh... I didn't even like the promos, forget about watching the movie.

Back