FS: Others AKASO Brave 7 Action Camera + Magnetic Suction Mount

That's why haven't gone for the action cams...been thinking of trying them but always held back because of the heat issues as the dash cams without battery get heatup too much.

I tried using gopro as dash cam, but the recording stops in 30 min due to heat because of the position it's mounted in

That's why haven't gone for the action cams...been thinking of trying them but always held back because of the heat issues as the dash cams without battery get heatup too much.
If you going to shoot the video on its full resolution say 5.3k@60fps (for gopro 10-12) or 4k@60fps( for gopro 7-9). They will heat up but if you use them for just full hd or even 2k resolution at 30fps or even 60fps . The heating issue should not be there.

For a dash cam you dont need such high level of resolution to shoot anyways.

This message is only about gopro and I have no much knowledge of this camera that OP is selling.

If only for dashcam I strongly advice people not to use high end costly cameras anyways (ofcourse your money ) . You dont generally need a high end camera. Most decent camera should suffice.

But please do your own research .

GLWS @OP

If you going to shoot the video on its full resolution say 5.3k@60fps (for gopro 10-12) or 4k@60fps( for gopro 7-9). They will heat up but if you use them for just full hd or even 2k resolution at 30fps or even 60fps . The heating issue should not be there.

For a dash cam you dont need such high level of resolution to shoot anyways.

This message is only about gopro and I have no much knowledge of this camera that OP is selling.

If only for dashcam I strongly advice people not to use high end costly cameras anyways (ofcourse your money ) . You dont generally need a high end camera. Most decent camera should suffice.

But please do your own research .

GLWS @OP
It will always heat up as these are mounted on windshield and face direct sunlight..so be it any resolution it will heat up.

I heard that this can be used as web cam as well. How good will be the quality compared to logitech 900 series ?
I heard that this can be used as web cam as well. How good will be the quality compared to logitech 900 series ?
I was looking for a webcam and checking whether this can be converted

Last edited:
Received the Brave 7 camera and accessories in excellent condition today. It was packaged very well in original boxes. Checked everything and found as described. Left feedback. Thank you so much for the deal!

Back