Alessandro Music Series headphones- MS1i

After a lot of phone call and mail requests from customers , we have finally arranged for the Alessandro MS1i .Here's presenting a deal for the same.

The Alessandro MS1i is a high end headphone designed by Grado Labs. and Alessandro Audio . Designed to be more neutral in their presentation compared to their coloured Grado brethren, the MS series is created for music makers in mind.With the same plastic body as the presteige series (SR60i through 225i), the MS1i mixes technologies from the lower end SR60i/80i and the middle-of-the-line black sheep, the SR125i.

alessandroms1i.jpg

Quoting from official site ,

" Alessandro High-End Products and Grado Labs have combined their design capabilities to create a new line of headphones. The Music Series headphones focuses on the needs of the music industry. Each model has been specifically tuned to produce extra ordinary results at their respective price points.

Superior Design & Precision:

All Music Series headphones have a vented diaphragm design that incorporates a large air chamber. This design lowers the frequency resonance (distortion) of the diaphragm and extends bass response. A unique process to de-stress the diaphragm results in enhanced inner detail. The diaphragm is made of a low mass polymer, carefully formed to broaden resonant modes to reduce their amplitude. The diaphragm's total mass is calculated to provide a full 20 KHZ bandwidth while avoiding breakup at lower frequencies."

Specifications :

Transducer type: Dynamic

Operating principle: Open air

Frequency response: 20 - 22K Hz

SPL lmV: 100

Nominal impedance: 32 Ohms

Driver match db : 0.1

Features:

- Vented diaphragm

- Non resonant air chamber

- UHPLC voice coil wire

- Standard copper connecting cord

Reviews :

Alessandro MS1i Review | Headfonia

Head-fi Alessandro MSi Reviews

PRICE : Rs.5615 shipped. - 10 pcs in stock.

Like all our products , the MS1i will carry 1 year standard warranty .For any RMA replacements the product will have to be returned to us :)

Hi,

Your ebay listing is saying MS1, are they actually MS1 or MS1i? Or these are two different listings? Good pricing btw.

Regards,

@BF1983, he he yeah I'm confused ;):)

@pristinenote, thanks buddy for the clarification. Can you put an EMI kind of option on ebay? That would help ppl like me to go for it ;-) And just wondering, why the ebay price is on higher side?

Ebay listing is at a higher price because every seller has to pay about 6% additional charges for each item sold on Ebay :). Regarding the EMI option , we can offer the same on request but the price will be increased by 2-3% as per Ebay charges . (Ebay charges the seller for offering EMI option)

If interested ,we can check with Ebay regarding the extra EMI charges and give you a final quote . Also you can avail of the special Valentines day offer to get free gift and indirectly reduce price of your purchase.

Oh ok, thanks for the response. I must say that I'm tempted.

Btw does the EMI option cost you extra? Infact I've recently only requested one seller to add the option of EMI and he promptly added it without any increase in price. I bought a Media player from that seller..

PaisaPay Facility Charge

As you can see the paisa pay charges for EMI option are different. Anyways,there shouldn't be an issue waiving off the charges as it is a small amount. I will speak to our Ebay store person and request him to add the EMI option to the listing once you confirm an order via PM or email :).

Very much tempted. Let me think about it and will confirm in a few days. I actually already have two good headphones (Audio-Technica M50 and AD700) and the M50 was a very recent buy. So kind of worried about the budget (and it might not get approved for such back to back buys ;-) ) but keeping my fingers crossed.

^ Thanks for the link . The MS1i is usually regarded as the more tamed version of SR80i .Some find it to be better than SR80i whereas some who love bright treble prefer the SR80i .

Back